PDA

View Full Version : Barak U Bama Anti-Christ

mark1963
12-02-2010, 12:56 PM
I'm not religious, but, an article on DI the other day piqued my interest.

Barak meaning lightening in Hebrew and Greek.

Anyway looking further I have found this.

Make of it what you will.

Hebrew Meaning of Barak O Bama

Hidden in plain sight is what I am thinking right now.

armoured_amazon
12-02-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm not religious, but, an article on DI the other day piqued my interest.

Barak meaning lightening in Hebrew and Greek.

Anyway looking further I have found this.

Make of it what you will.

Hebrew Meaning of Barak O Bama (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb1If-YYTIg)

Hidden in plain sight is what I am thinking right now.

Yay, I couldn't find that video (have about 700 in my favourites lol). I was playing that to my mum a few weeks ago.

:)

mark1963
12-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Glad to help AA.

armoured_amazon
12-02-2010, 02:28 PM
The writing's on the wall, so to speak. :)

mark1963
12-02-2010, 02:59 PM
TBH - I was amore than a little bit disturbed when I found this on youtube today. It might be old news to some but in all the names in the worls why did he get called lightening?

The reference to Luke 10:18 is more than co-incidence knowing the paedophilic luciferian sicko mindset of these fuckers.

As a race of (so called) Christians we need to wake up and take some sort of positive action against these sick bastards, before they close us down.

armoured_amazon
12-02-2010, 03:06 PM
TBH - I was amore than a little bit disturbed when I found this on youtube today. It might be old news to some but in all the names in the worls why did he get called lightening?

The reference to Luke 10:18 is more than co-incidence knowing the paedophilic luciferian sicko mindset of these fuckers.

As a race of (so called) Christians we need to wake up and take some sort of positive action against these sick bastards, before they close us down.

Definitely. Unfortunately, a large proportion of Christians are still brainwashed by the Vatican and various splinter groups. I said to my mum last night that I don't even like going by the Christian tag, because of what evil others using that title do in the name of God (yeah, THEIR god, maybe). So my mum said "I say I'm a Believer." To which I replied she sounds like she's in a cult. LOL.

stompk
12-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Sorry, but the anti-christ won't be black.

The freemasons would never let a black man be their
true leader.

gallifrey
12-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Okay, so Barack Obama is down on the list as another possibility for the Anti-Christ. Prime suspect.

I was always leaning toward the Pope, personally. But I must say, that video was quite compelling.

armoured_amazon
12-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Sorry, but the anti-christ won't be black.

The freemasons would never let a black man be their
true leader.

There isn't just one antichrist, y'know.

mark1963
12-02-2010, 04:32 PM
There are Anti-Christ's and according to some vid's I've seen up to a million Anti-Christ's in waiting at any one time. They just don't know it yet.

I've no idea if this is true or not and have no way of substantiating it.

It is odd though that when you look at Obama he looks like Ahkenaton who was the origin of all secret societies. BTW his wife was Nefertiti who by the looks of it had one of those skulls that extended right back - that's why she is always depicted as having that strange headgear on. Something quite alien it appears.

decim
12-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Have I Not Got News For You...

Get a 'real' job..

George Thorogood - Get a Haircut - YouTube

largejack
12-02-2010, 04:54 PM
I always thought there was something strange and biblical about his name, but is this just another plan by the Illuminati to create their self-fulfilled prophecy of Armageddon and to wipe out most of the population as in the Book of Revelations? After all that is not his real name, how did he come by it?

Come on everyone, what did you expect? The Illuminati worship Lucifer don't they? They're bound to name one of their most important puppets after him.

free_thinker
12-02-2010, 05:08 PM
So Barak Obama is the anti-.christ.??

If all you believers have been good Christians then surely your God will look after you come Armageddon.

Or does he still make you suffer right at the end just like he does throughout life.

Not much of caring sugar-daddy really.

armoured_amazon
12-02-2010, 05:18 PM
So Barak Obama is the anti-.christ.??

If all you believers have been good Christians then surely your God will look after you come Armageddon.

Or does he still make you suffer right at the end just like he does throughout life.

Not much of caring sugar-daddy really.

He's not a sugar daddy, fool. And yes, he will look after us come Armageddon, but we still have to share your Godless society right now.

oioioi
12-02-2010, 05:19 PM
He's not a sugar daddy, fool. And yes, he will look after us come Armageddon, but we still have to share your Godless society right now.

Pimp?

free_thinker
12-02-2010, 05:31 PM

So the coming of the Anti-Christ would be a good thing, surely.The end of this 'godless society' and re-incarnation in God's perfect world.Plus you get to watch all us non-believers taken away to rot for all eternity.

armoured_amazon
12-02-2010, 05:45 PM
So the coming of the Anti-Christ would be a good thing, surely.The end of this 'godless society' and re-incarnation in God's perfect world.Plus you get to watch all us non-believers taken away to rot for all eternity.

What joy would we get from watching people throw their futures away out of being stubborn? It brings nothing but sorrow. Look at the world around you, and how people willingly give their rights away to unscrupulous governments - does that make you happy? :confused: