PDA

View Full Version : The Anti-Smoking Conspiracy?

cafetimes1991
10-02-2010, 07:03 PM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00976/money-graphics-excl_976568a.jpg

Most people here are certain that 9/11 was an inside job and vaccines are bad for you, but what are your views on smoking? David Icke and Alex Jones never speak about this subject, and it's driving me crazy. If the NWO want us dead, why do they warn us about the dangers of cigarettes?

This never made sense to me in all my years of researching conspiracies. The conclusion is that smoking is good for you, or at least not as bad? Help me out here before you return to other threads about Iran (not that that's not important of course).

Peace,
Brian, 18, smoker

danno
10-02-2010, 07:12 PM
If you do your research you will find that the Nazis were the first to bring in a no smoking policy amongst many. The reason was that if they can control your habits then it makes you more pliable for the coming totalatarian state.

Also on a more subconcous level smokers are now outcasts so it also divides people too.

Basicaly more mind control stuff for the masses.

21_12_2012
10-02-2010, 07:18 PM
I have a couple of opinions about this.

One is relating to chemtrails.
A smoker has some degree of phlegm in the lungs (which can be the cause of smoker's cough).
Toxins from the atmosphere are less likely to enter directly into a person's bloodstream through the lungs if there is a 'protective' phlegm layer there. In theory the phlegm would trap particles, and then be coughed up and out.

Another reason I have read about is due to smoker's being less 'compliant' than non smokers, and less likely to go along with propaganda than non-smokers (more rebellious in other words)

I have also read that smokers are slightly more psychic than non-smokers, I cannot remember the exact reason why, but it was explained in the article i read.

I do not know how 'true' or relevant these reasons are, but i am inclined to think there is a degree of truth in them.

I do know for sure that the ban is not about caring for people's health.

cafetimes1991
10-02-2010, 07:18 PM
If you do your research you will find that the Nazis were the first to bring in a no smoking policy amongst many. The reason was that if they can control your habits then it makes you more pliable for the coming totalatarian state.

Also on a more subconcous level smokers are now outcasts so it also divides people too.

Hey, thank for the reply.

Yeah, I've researched that many times. It's very interesting. But are we assuming smoking is good or bad (in general)? Why would Hitler try to ban something good for us?

Maybe Hitler wasn't bad and was actually trying to help people (although I doubt it). Apparently the carbon monoxide in cigarette smoke helps to make you less susceptible to propaganda.

now here
10-02-2010, 07:22 PM
If you quit smoking you will (after a while) realise how much better you feel without those poisons. I did.
"the NWO want us dead" Really? Why?

cafetimes1991
10-02-2010, 07:25 PM

A smoker has some degree of phlegm in the lungs (which can be the cause of smoker's cough).
Toxins from the atmosphere are less likely to enter directly into a person's bloodstream through the lungs if there is a 'protective' phlegm layer there. In theory the phlegm would trap particles, and then be coughed up and out.

Another reason I have read about is due to smoker's being less 'compliant' than non smokers, and less likely to go along with propaganda than non-smokers (more rebellious in other words)

I have also read that smokers are slightly more psychic than non-smokers, I cannot remember the exact reason why, but it was explained in the article i read.

I do not know how 'true' or relevant these reasons are, but i am inclined to think there is a degree of truth in them.

Thanks for the reply.

They are interesting points. I haven't smoked in over a week and have been
coughing up phlegm every so often (sorry for the mental image lol). Anyway, I feel as if I am losing an important defence layer, especially when I see chemtrails.

Your other points could indeed be true. All my Googling has not found me that much. Lees compliant: see my previous post. More psychic: could be true. Smoking is used in many spiritual rituals. I wish David Icke would tell us what he thinks on this important subject.

cafetimes1991
10-02-2010, 07:28 PM

Exactly. If they want us dead, then why warn us about smoking? Same thing with Volvos. Why would ''they'' allow such safe cars? It doesn't add up it seems.

Haha, though I'm still asking here instead of jref.

h2pogo
10-02-2010, 07:48 PM
my theory is its a smoke screen :rolleyes: for the cancer epidemic,,,which is not caused by smoking..
by warning us of the said dangers(cough)they give the illusion that they care when really they take more of our money and stop people protecting their lungs and throats with a protective layer of organic tar from carcinogenic pollution present in the air..
and also they don't want us to be alleviated from the daily stress they impose on us..as stress leads to more illness than anything...

on the down side though it is addictive and no one can claim to be free when an addict..

h2pogo.
age 40
still a smoker..

cafetimes1991
10-02-2010, 08:00 PM
my theory is its a smoke screen :rolleyes: for the cancer epidemic,,,which is not caused by smoking..
by warning us of the said dangers(cough)they give the illusion that they care when really they take more of our money and stop people protecting their lungs and throats with a protective layer of organic tar from carcinogenic pollution present in the air..
and also they don't want us to be alleviated from the daily stress they impose on us..as stress leads to more illness than anything...

on the down side though it is addictive and no one can claim to be free when an addict..

h2pogo.
age 40
still a smoker..

Yes, it's a tough one. This post captures how I feel about the subject. I'm frustrated that David Icke and Alex Jones never mention it though. Surely this topic is important?

zero1
10-02-2010, 08:12 PM
What Is Your Opinion of Smoking? (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84296&highlight=Smoking)

Been down this road already, Bryan? :);) Why does it bug you so much?

There are far worse things.

bobbydiva
10-02-2010, 08:21 PM
WTF the only question you should be asking is why hasn't smoking been banned outright? (not that I would do that, but you get my point) Because big business owns them and the government makes huge tax on them.

The NWO agenda doesn't blanket over EVERYTHING, there are still credible doctors and pro health lobbies that have power and force the government to put labels etc on the packets.

Smoking is NOT good for you - how is panting, coughing up vile tasting phlegm good for you?
It might not be as baaad as they make it out to be, because of run away anti-smoking groups like run away greenies.

oioioi
10-02-2010, 08:43 PM
They will never ban it outright as the economy would be crippled! And the indoor ban is IMHO to protect tobacco companies and/or breweries from being sued by their staff for the effects of '2nd hand smoke'. If you remember before the ban actually came in most pubs had a no smoking at the bar policy. The one thing that bothered me about all this is the idea that a pub should be a healthy environment! It's the pub!

I also suspect that once most independent pubs have had to close down the major breweries will then campaign for smoking again and the government will oblige with a scheme similar to Spain ie. if you want to be a smoking pub, buy a license.

h2pogo
10-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Yes, it's a tough one. This post captures how I feel about the subject. I'm frustrated that David Icke and Alex Jones never mention it though. Surely this topic is important?

i think DI did mention it in a book(robots rebellion i think)which reminds me of the other down side which is it fuzzes your ability of you consciences..
take up meditation instead to relieve stress..may be
i would give up if i could though..in ireland i pack a day is 3000 euro a year..most of which goes directly to the government..

think of your freedom..your still young.

cafetimes1991
10-02-2010, 09:11 PM
What Is Your Opinion of Smoking? (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84296&highlight=Smoking)

Been down this road already, Bryan? :);) Why does it bug you so much?

There are far worse things.

Haha, yeah I've been asking here a lot. It's a subject I still feel I need closure on, and I learn more each time I ask here.

cafetimes1991
10-02-2010, 09:15 PM
i think DI did mention it in a book(robots rebellion i think)which reminds me of the other down side which is it fuzzes your ability of you consciences..
i would give up if i could though..in ireland i pack a day is 3000 euro a year..most of which goes directly to the government..

Was that smoking cannabis he mentioned in that book? I'll have to check.
Yeah, they are expensive here. But maybe all that tax is to deter us from the truth that smoking is in fact good for you. :confused:

cafetimes1991
10-02-2010, 09:19 PM
They will never ban it outright as the economy would be crippled! And the indoor ban is IMHO to protect tobacco companies and/or breweries from being sued by their staff for the effects of '2nd hand smoke'. If you remember before the ban actually came in most pubs had a no smoking at the bar policy. The one thing that bothered me about all this is the idea that a pub should be a healthy environment! It's the pub!

I also suspect that once most independent pubs have had to close down the major breweries will then campaign for smoking again and the government will oblige with a scheme similar to Spain ie. if you want to be a smoking pub, buy a license.

Well, smoking i being phased out by the Illuminati at any rate. So what will the teenage rebel of 2110 do if there is no American Spirit to rebel with? :D

cafetimes1991
10-02-2010, 09:21 PM
WTF the only question you should be asking is why hasn't smoking been banned outright? (not that I would do that, but you get my point) Because big business owns them and the government makes huge tax on them.

The NWO agenda doesn't blanket over EVERYTHING, there are still credible doctors and pro health lobbies that have power and force the government to put labels etc on the packets.

Smoking is NOT good for you - how is panting, coughing up vile tasting phlegm good for you?
It might not be as baaad as they make it out to be, because of run away anti-smoking groups like run away greenies.

Hey, thanks for the reply.

If they can get us to believe that aspartame is good for us, then I'm sure they can manipulate us to believe smoking tobacco is bad for us. ;)

deetox
10-02-2010, 09:32 PM

You CAN give it up, don't have such a defeatist attitude. I smoked for 21 years and quit cold turkey 4 months ago. What enabled me to finally do it was learning how to calm my busy mind and take control of my thoughts instead of letting them control me. The mind is the great deceiver, stop listening to it and all your addictions will fade away.

deetox
10-02-2010, 09:34 PM

If they can get us to believe that aspartame is good for us, then I'm sure they can manipulate us to believe smoking tobacco is bad for us. ;)

Smoking IS bad for you, since I quit my health has improved a billion fold, I have so much more energy and stamina now its ridiculous.

cafetimes1991
10-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Smoking IS bad for you, since I quit my health has improved a billion fold, I have so much more energy and stamina now its ridiculous.

But if it's bad then wouldn't tptb try and promote it to keep us ill, like how they promote vaccines etc? :confused:

11kushna11
10-02-2010, 09:46 PM
The warning signs on fag packets came about a long time after people began to realise how bad smoking was for you (even if the NWO did want us 'all dead' ) (???) because the medical evidence is overwhelming and the health service began to realise how many afflictions were down to this habit- it would have been impossible to keep a lid on something like this.

Personally I think it's people's choic to smoke or not- if you want to take stupid risks with your physical health then that's your call, but your body is the most useful tool you own in this reality, why pay a fortune to fill it with crap? Would you take a shit in your car's petrol tank and expect it to run as well??

h2pogo
10-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Was that smoking cannabis he mentioned in that book? I'll have to check.
Yeah, they are expensive here. But maybe all that tax is to deter us from the truth that smoking is in fact good for you. :confused:

i think he was referring to cannabis and tobacco..
I really doubt smoking any thing addictive is good for you..

deetox
10-02-2010, 10:13 PM
But if it's bad then wouldn't tptb try and promote it to keep us ill, like how they promote vaccines etc? :confused:

You should listen to bobbydiva and 11kushna11, they are 100% right. Tptb were forced into the anti-smoking campaign due to the medical evidence against it, if they sat back and did nothing the public backlash would have been too much to control. Instead of banning it outright they chose the lesser of 2 evils, this way they make it look like they actually care about peoples health and still get to make lots of money. They know damn well no matter how many people quit smoking there will always be a new smoker to take their place anyway. Does it really look like those pictures on the packs are doing any good? If they did then why do more people smoke now than ever before?

oioioi
10-02-2010, 10:22 PM
If they did then why do more people smoke now than ever before?

Because the image of 'rebellion' attached to smoking is now even greater!

http://speak2all.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/james_dean_smoking2.jpg

http://rashaunhall.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/snoop-dogg-smoking.jpg

bobbydiva
10-02-2010, 11:05 PM

If I went a smoked 10 right now I'd be ill for a week. That's my first hand evidence.

herzmeister
10-02-2010, 11:09 PM
reverse psychology.

kids start smoking because it's forbidden, it's "cool".

they are too young and weak to defend themselves from becoming addicts for life.

also its that occult we-tell-you-what-we're-doing-so-it's-your-choice thing.

deetox
10-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Because the image of 'rebellion' attached to smoking is now even greater!

Yep thats right, smoking is heavily promoted in TV and movies, and we all know how the masses prefer to model themselves after illusion instead of reality. :rolleyes:

spragga_benz
10-02-2010, 11:28 PM
You should listen to bobbydiva and 11kushna11, they are 100% right. Tptb were forced into the anti-smoking campaign due to the medical evidence against it, if they sat back and did nothing the public backlash would have been too much to control. Instead of banning it outright they chose the lesser of 2 evils, this way they make it look like they actually care about peoples health and still get to make lots of money. They know damn well no matter how many people quit smoking there will always be a new smoker to take their place anyway. Does it really look like those pictures on the packs are doing any good? If they did then why do more people smoke now than ever before?

Hold on. If people are healthy they have less days off work and are more productive at work, therefore more productive business and more tax revenue. Of course the elites care about people's (physical, functional) health: people are a human resource.

spragga_benz
10-02-2010, 11:30 PM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00976/money-graphics-excl_976568a.jpg

Most people here are certain that 9/11 was an inside job and vaccines are bad for you, but what are your views on smoking? David Icke and Alex Jones never speak about this subject, and it's driving me crazy.

They don't mention it because it's divisive. They have DVD's and conference tickets to sell, they don't want to alienate anyone.

11kushna11
10-02-2010, 11:49 PM
David Icke doesn't want to alienate anyone??? He won't talk on divisive issues for fear of selling less tickets???

Really?

Really???

You mean apart from anybody religious, royalists, tax payers, people who work 9 to 5 jobs, people who put their children through mainstream education, mainstream scientists, historians, astrologists, new agers, physicists, anbody involved in media and the majority of the 'normal' British public?

If smoking was an issue he was concerned with I'm sure he'd have plenty to say...

spragga_benz
10-02-2010, 11:57 PM
David Icke doesn't want to alienate anyone??? He won't talk on divisive issues for fear of selling less tickets???

Really?

Really???

You mean apart from anybody religious, royalists, tax payers, people who work 9 to 5 jobs, people who put their children through mainstream education, mainstream scientists, historians, astrologists, new agers, physicists, anbody involved in media and the majority of the 'normal' British public?

If smoking was an issue he was concerned with I'm sure he'd have plenty to say...

He doesn't want to alienate any of his audience.

11kushna11
11-02-2010, 12:03 AM
Sorry, I think you're wrong... nobody open-minded (or deranged) enough to believe in Icke's stuff would suddenly be turned off by him denouncing the sale of cigarettes, I think he just considers the issue unimportant, people make their own choices in life and he would probably see it as just another five sense reality distraction or whatever.

What you're implying is that he is worried about how speaking on certain issues might affect the profitability of his work. I can say cateogrically that just isn't true.

deetox
11-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Hold on. If people are healthy they have less days off work and are more productive at work, therefore more productive business and more tax revenue. Of course the elites care about people's (physical, functional) health: people are a human resource.

Umm you do realize that theres more sick, diseased, overweight people than ever before in history right? Did you forget about all the other toxic unhealthy crap they push on us every day? What about chemtrails, street drugs, pharmaceutical drugs, disease causing meat and processed foods, fluoride in the water, mercury amalgams, vaccines etc? What about all the suppressed cures for cancer and other diseases? Yep they sure want us to be healthy alright. :rolleyes:

thefreedomagenda
11-02-2010, 01:25 AM
This whole thread makes me want to smoke, if this thread came up 3 week ago I would of been happy, but started so i'l finish.;)

ronisron
11-02-2010, 03:21 AM
If someone gets ill from smoking, the company selling the smokes is covering their asses by saying that they tried to warn you. That's basically it. The warnings cover all the bases.

cafetimes1991
12-02-2010, 04:52 PM
So the nwo want us unhealthy (GM foods etc) but can't keep a lid on smoking? These are the people who keep a lid on 9/11 everyday (although alternative views are getting out).

So I take it my cigarette after school is bad for me?

subl1minal
12-02-2010, 04:59 PM
They warn you because when you get lung cancer, you can't say they didn't warn you and sue the companys. Pretty obvious ;)

cafetimes1991
12-02-2010, 05:03 PM
They warn you because when you get lung cancer, you can't say they didn't warn you and sue the companys. Pretty obvious ;)

But shouldn't they be warning us about GM foods then too? But I guess they will when the time is right and by then they will have lots off other ways to kill us. :/

gallifrey
12-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Personally, i find that a cigarette helps me focus and concentrate better. Might just be me though.

subl1minal
12-02-2010, 05:07 PM
But shouldn't they be warning us about GM foods then too? But I guess they will when the time is right and by then they will have lots off other ways to kill us. :/

Yeah, well they don't warn us of Aspartame, but as soon as more people wake up to it, they'll be putting warnings on the products. Just like they're starting to do with Flouride now.

Cause I always use to think ''If smoking is so bad, why don't they just ban it completely'' But they make too much money from it, plus it ruins people's health and gives them serious problems later on in life, if it doesn't kill them.

lobuk
12-02-2010, 05:12 PM
We all know that Smoking is not good for you but i do often wonder what their motives are. They amount of effort and money they put into stopping people smoking makes no sense in their Agenda's. They dont do the same with Alcohol which can be just as bad as smoking. You only have to go to any NHS Hospital in the night time to see the damage that alcohol does. You see young people with Bags fitted and allsorts.

When you consider the amount of Soft Killing that has been going for quite a few years such as the Poisons in our Water. Food, Medicines ec and then things like Chemtrails and the many more things that go on some even worse and some we have no idea about, it does make you wonder why the same people would then care about the health of the very same people they have no problem or empathy in killing.

It makes you think that there is something to do with smoking that goes against their Agenda's. Perhaps something to do with Nicotine or Tobacco helps people not become Dumbed Down or perhaps it has an effect on their many soft kill weapons.

Who knows.

It is interesting though and makes you quite suspicious.

cafetimes1991
12-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Yeah, well they don't warn us of Aspartame, but as soon as more people wake up to it, they'll be putting warnings on the products. Just like they're starting to do with Flouride now.

Cause I always use to think ''If smoking is so bad, why don't they just ban it completely'' But they make too much money from it, plus it ruins people's health and gives them serious problems later on in life, if it doesn't kill them.

Yes, it's the best theory so far. But I still can't shake the feeling that smoking tobacco is good for us, and they want all good things banned.
Take Adolf Hitler (Rothschild) and the Nazi anti-smoking campaign for example:

The Nazis used several public relations tactics to convince the general population of Germany not to smoke. Well-known health magazines like the Gesundes Volk (Healthy People),[28] Volksgesundheit (People's Health) and Gesundes Leben (Healthy Life)[32] published warnings about the health consequences of smoking[28][32] and posters showing the harmful effects of tobacco were displayed. Anti-smoking messages were sent to the people in their workplaces,[28] often with the help of the Hitler-Jugend (HJ) and the Bund Deutscher Mädel (BDM).[11][28][32] The anti-smoking campaign undertaken by the Nazis also included health education.[12][26][33] In June 1939, a Bureau against the Hazards of Alcohol and Tobacco was formed and the Reichsstelle für Rauschgiftbekämpfung (Bureau for the Struggle against Intoxicating Drugs) also helped in the anti-tobacco campaign. Articles advocating nonsmoking were published in the magazines Die Genussgifte (The Recreational Stimulants), Auf der Wacht (On the Guard) and Reine Luft (Clean Air).[34] Out of these magazines, Reine Luft was the main journal of the anti-tobacco movement.[6][35] Karl Astel's Institute for Tobacco Hazards Research at Jena University purchased and distributed hundreds of reprints from Reine Luft.[35]
After recognizing the harmful effects of smoking on health, several items of anti-smoking legislation were enacted.[36] The later 1930s increasingly saw anti-tobacco laws implemented by the Nazis. In 1938, the Luftwaffe and the Reichspost imposed a ban on smoking. Smoking was also banned not only in health care institutions, but also in several public offices and in rest homes.[6] Midwives were restricted from smoking while on duty. In 1939, the Nazi Party outlawed smoking in all of its offices premises, and Heinrich Himmler, the then chief of the Schutzstaffel (SS), restricted police personnel and SS officers from smoking while they were on duty.[37] Smoking was also outlawed in schools.[28]
In 1941, tobacco smoking in trams was outlawed in sixty German cities.[37] Smoking was also outlawed in bomb shelters; however, some shelters had separate rooms for smoking.[6] Special care was taken to prevent women from smoking. The President of the Medical Association in Germany announced, "German women don't smoke".[38] Pregnant women and women below the age of 25 and over the age of 55 were not given tobacco ration cards during World War II. Restrictions on selling tobacco products to women were imposed on the hospitality and food retailing industry.[37] Anti-tobacco films aimed at women were publicly shown. Editorials discussing the issue of smoking and its effects were published in newspapers. Strict measures were taken in this regard and a district department of the National Socialist Factory Cell Organization (NSBO) announced that it would expel female members who smoked publicly.[39] The next step in the anti-tobacco campaign came in July 1943, when public smoking for persons under the age of 18 was outlawed.[11][32][37] In the next year, smoking in buses and city trains was made illegal,[14] on the personal initiative of Hitler, who feared female ticket takers might be the victims of passive smoking.[6]
Restrictions were imposed on the advertisement of tobacco products,[40] enacted on 7 December 1941 and signed by Heinrich Hunke, the President of the Advertising Council. Advertisements trying to depict smoking as harmless or as an expression of masculinity were banned. Ridiculing anti-tobacco activists was also outlawed,[41] as was the use of advertising posters along rail tracks, in rural regions, stadiums and racing tracks. Advertising by loudspeakers and mail was also prohibited.[42]
Restrictions on smoking were also introduced in the Wehrmacht. Cigarette rations in the military were limited to six per soldier per day. Extra cigarettes were often sold to the soldiers, especially when there was no military advance or retreat in the battleground, however these were restricted to 50 for each person per month.[6] Teenaged soldiers serving in the 12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend, composed of Hitler Youth members, were given candy instead of tobacco products.[43] Access to cigarettes was not allowed for the Wehrmacht's female auxiliary personnel. Medical lectures were arranged to persuade military personnel to quit smoking. An ordinance enacted on 3 November 1941 raised tobacco taxes by approximately 80–95% of the retail price. It would be the highest rise in tobacco taxes in Germany until more than 25 years after the collapse of the Nazi regime.[6]

Apparently, the smoking made people less prone to propaganda.

mightiswrong
12-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Having an army full of smokers wouldn't have been good for the war effort. For a start a man having a smoke is easy to take out at night when he takes a pull on a cig. also they are weaker and easier to catch. but anyway if anything there is an open campaign to encourage smoking. tobacco is subsidised by the us government. it is promoted in hollywood movies and people are told how addictive it is. Tobacco is a kind of anti depressent and does have spiritual uses amoung shamens and such but these people are not going to smoke it all the time like the tobacco addict who is told that they are weak and too blame for their addiction when infact they are using tobacco as a crutch to help them deal with the tragic circumstance they find themselves in. Ultimately ofcourse the tobacco does not solve the problems of modern man and they are less able to improve anything while they are weakened and harmed by the smoke.

the lost
12-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Before i woke up i thought the ptb where only doing it to protect themselves and the economy because i imagined in 20 years there could be 1000's of bar workers etc who would sue because they were forced to work in smokey environments

now i just dont know

i still smoke now, cause it makes me look cool *cough*

:p

oioioi
12-02-2010, 08:01 PM
So phlegm is this seasons black?

the lost
12-02-2010, 08:02 PM
So phlegm is this seasons black?

hehe:D

decim
12-02-2010, 08:21 PM
The current smoking witch hunts are a Cover for the real cause of an increase in cancers & birth defects...

Will the USSR ever be held accountable for anything?

Your Government LOVES You, that's why they sell tobacco & lie through their f##king teeth all the time...

Chernobyl (http://www.davistownmuseum.org/cbm/Rad7b4.html#United%20Kingdom) <- link

http://www.antenna.nl/wise/349-50/eng.gif

Cambray, R.S., Cawse, P.A., Garland, J.A., Gibson, J.A.B., Johnson, P., Lewis, G.N.J., Newton, D., Salmon, L. and Wade, B.O. (1987). Observations on radioactivity from the Chernobyl accident. Nucl. Energy. 26(2). pg. 77-101.

1-6 May 1986 Lerwick, Shetland Ground deposition 131I 26,000 Bq/m2
1-6 May 1986 Holmrook, Cumbria Ground deposition 131I 41,000 Bq/m2

Clark, M.J. (1986). Fallout from Chernobyl. J. Soc. Radiol. Prot. 6(4). pg. 157-166.

1986 UK Milk 131I 500 Bq/l
1986 UK Milk 137Cs 500 Bq/l
1986 UK Grass 131I 15,000 Bq/m2
1986 UK Grass 137Cs 10,000 Bq/m2

Nb. Not a criticism of Russian people but Soviet government.

childofthetao
12-02-2010, 08:59 PM
They are NOT warning us about the dangers of smoking they are AMPLIFYING the danger.

What do you know about affirmations? Constantly having "Smoking kills" flashed into your mind is an affirmation. It doesn't matter if you look at it and read it you don't even have to notice that you saw it, it goes in and the subconscious takes it as fact.

The affirmation rule is always speak in the positive, because negatives don't register in the subconscious. Look at every single smoke warning, they are all in the positive except just one "Smoking is highly addictive. Don't start" Don't start = Do not start, remove the negative as the subconscious doesn't accept it and what have you got? DO START.

Nicotine isn't even addictive, it just the act of smoking that is, I used to smoke, I smoked for about four years and then just changed my mind and hey presto not a smoker in that instant. Who knows maybe smoking doesn't even cause cancer, maybe it's just the affirmations.

Peace
Child of the Tao

fidokrab
12-02-2010, 09:45 PM
As a pipe/cigar smoker, I don't see myself the same with cigarette smokers. I don't know why other than big brand cigarettes are nasty and they stink.

Here's how I see it:

1.) Cigarette smokers: They inhale, cigs are loaded with chemicals & additives, stupidly expensive, lung cancer, etc.

2.) Pipe/cigar smokers: They puff not inhale, whole tobacco, no additives, cheaper, hardly causes cancer as cigs do, etc.

subl1minal
12-02-2010, 09:49 PM
They are NOT warning us about the dangers of smoking they are AMPLIFYING the danger.

What do you know about affirmations? Constantly having "Smoking kills" flashed into your mind is an affirmation. It doesn't matter if you look at it and read it you don't even have to notice that you saw it, it goes in and the subconscious takes it as fact.

The affirmation rule is always speak in the positive, because negatives don't register in the subconscious. Look at every single smoke warning, they are all in the positive except just one "Smoking is highly addictive. Don't start" Don't start = Do not start, remove the negative as the subconscious doesn't accept it and what have you got? DO START.

Nicotine isn't even addictive, it just the act of smoking that is, I used to smoke, I smoked for about four years and then just changed my mind and hey presto not a smoker in that instant. Who knows maybe smoking doesn't even cause cancer, maybe it's just the affirmations.

Peace
Child of the Tao

Maybe, just maybe! :)

netta
12-02-2010, 09:51 PM
I don't want to smoke, I don't need to smoke, and I will avoid smoking. However pretty much all of my friends smoke, so I get plenty of second hand smoke anyway. lol

It's up to them to do what they want to do with their bodies. As long as it's not really harming me, I don't care. I care about my friends health of course, and I want them to stay healthy to be able to enjoy life with me, but it's still their choice.

cinbad
12-02-2010, 10:01 PM

Wow! You said everything I was going to say. The only thing is, I heard they are gonna jack up the tax again on tobacco. One day here a couple of months ago there were really bad chemtrails. I shut all the windows but one of my 3 cats had gotten out on the roof. He and my boyfriend are the only two that went out that day. That night my cat was throwing up all night and had bloody diahhrea. No emergency vets here. I was so scared. We took him to the vet next morning and he had a fever and she said she thought he had a virus. He was on meds but it took him a couple of days to recover. My boyfriend came down with the same symptoms but not as bad. Me and the other two cats never got sick. Hmmmnnnn......I guess I got off topic. We both smoke. Nasty habit but neither of us has been sick since I can't remember when. Plus we take colloidal silver.

energi
12-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Moderation is key, and go as organic as possible with the selection of tobacco. Or just smoke homegrown Cannabis.

[/thread] :p

cafetimes1991
13-02-2010, 03:49 PM

Peace
Child of the Tao

Very interesting post spoken with authority. Yes, I've heard of this, but you've gone into much more detail. On my cigarette packs I alter the warnings (e.g. ''Smoking Kills'' to ''Smoking Thrills'' lol). Also, on the inside of my cigarette holder, I used to have the word ''love'' on a sticker.

As a pipe/cigar smoker, I don't see myself the same with cigarette smokers. I don't know why other than big brand cigarettes are nasty and they stink.

Here's how I see it:

1.) Cigarette smokers: They inhale, cigs are loaded with chemicals & additives, stupidly expensive, lung cancer, etc.

2.) Pipe/cigar smokers: They puff not inhale, whole tobacco, no additives, cheaper, hardly causes cancer as cigs do, etc.

I have a pipe but rarely smoke it. I can't resist inhaling. American Spirit has no added chemicals though, if only we cigarette smokers could switch.

Wow! You said everything I was going to say. The only thing is, I heard they are gonna jack up the tax again on tobacco. One day here a couple of months ago there were really bad chemtrails. I shut all the windows but one of my 3 cats had gotten out on the roof. He and my boyfriend are the only two that went out that day. That night my cat was throwing up all night and had bloody diahhrea. No emergency vets here. I was so scared. We took him to the vet next morning and he had a fever and she said she thought he had a virus. He was on meds but it took him a couple of days to recover. My boyfriend came down with the same symptoms but not as bad. Me and the other two cats never got sick. Hmmmnnnn......I guess I got off topic. We both smoke. Nasty habit but neither of us has been sick since I can't remember when. Plus we take colloidal silver.

Thanks for sharing this story. I don't tend to get ill, and if I do it's from stress at school. I believe that smoking offers some protection against chemtrails, but have no proof. Maybe David will mention it in his new book lol. I think Alan Watt did something on it (smoking preventing disease from chemtrails), but only very briefly.

freedom_thoughts
13-02-2010, 04:49 PM
It doesn't make any sense to me either, but nothing 'they' do does and to be honest I've stopped trying to make any sense of it.

I smoke and have done for about 15years on and off, I most recently gave up about 2 years ago, but I started again last year and have smoked everyday since - but I smoke now because I want to and enjoy the feeling I get after having a roll up.

I'm not in anyway addicted and quite regularly go a day or 2 without having a smoke.

I am fit and able, I eat relatively healthy and have a very active job, I smoke 4-6 roll ups a day and have never been healthier in my life.

I normally smoke the most whilst at work - I take a break, have a cup of tea and then a rolly, same for lunch and same after work.

Then I might have another 1 or 2 in the evening. But because my partner doesn't smoke I don't smoke in the house and either go outside or lean out of the bathroom window!

Stating the obvious, but I think smokers do smoke far to many cigarettes, and like anything when over consumed you end up with problems.

I also think that a lot of people are far to inactive and this causes problems too and then when combined with too many cigarettes various health issues crop up.

I firmly believe that being active can address a lot of health issues and combined with a healthy enough diet will allow the majority of people to live full healthy lives - regardless if they smoke, drink, take drugs or whatever ... but all must be done in moderation.

And that is the major problem with everyone - when ever we eat, drink, smoke or what ever we generally over consume and this is when the problems crop up.

My motto in life is that I enjoy my life right now and don't worry about tomorrow.

If tomorrow I find out I have some disease then I will address the problem of that disease - if it turns out to be smoking then I will stop, if it turns out to be eating too much chocolate then I'll stop that too.

But until that day comes, if I get enjoyment from it then I'll continue doing it, regardless of what anyone else says or what any government healthy agency says too!

On that note I'm off to have a rolly!

:cool:

childofthetao
13-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Very interesting post spoken with authority. Yes, I've heard of this, but you've gone into much more detail. On my cigarette packs I alter the warnings (e.g. ''Smoking Kills'' to ''Smoking Thrills'' lol). Also, on the inside of my cigarette holder, I used to have the word ''love'' on a sticker.

I used to do the same, well I would take a marker and make the writing unreadable.

And they have even started showing horrible pictures to go with the subconscious commands, those horrible teeth and that one of the guys throat, those are on Drum packets I think.

I believe this absolutely, the subconscious responds to commands, and these statements on the packets of cigs and tobacco are just that, therefore the subconscious IS responding to them.

I had a kundalini experience a while back, and one of the things it has left me with is an inner sensitivity. I can feel the difference between now (I only recently stopped smoking) and then, and the difference is how little I can feel the air on the inside of my lungs, like they are covered in something that has numbed them.

Feeling the air on ones lungs is absolutely vital, if you lose awareness of them they fade from your consciousness and will rot, the cells will be simply left alone and allowed to mutate into cancer because your will isn't there to maintain them. That's my intuition speaking there, I firmly believe this.

That is also why smoking is very addictive because you can FEEL YOUR LUNGS if you inhale smoke, and that is also countered by you WANTING to numb your lungs as they are connected with the feeling of GRIEF. An inner battle is being fought here.

Peace
Child of the Tao

ekim
13-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Feeling the air on ones lungs is absolutely vital, if you lose awareness of them they fade from your consciousness and will rot, the cells will be simply left alone and allowed to mutate into cancer because your will isn't there to maintain them. That's my intuition speaking there, I firmly believe this.

Peace
Child of the Tao

What I do when I really want to feel my lungs is go for a hike, no a walk, but a hike up the biggest hill around. Just keep going at as fast a pace as you can manage and just push through the resistance. It will almost make you puke(or maybe it will) but at one point your lungs just expand to a size you had forgotten about. If I go through periods of non-work this always help me feel better.

ellis_deatrip
13-02-2010, 08:00 PM
How Mass Media May Shape Deep Reality Assumptions? Lung Cancer, Smoke And The Trinity Test (http://snardfarker.ning.com/profiles/blogs/attn-cigarette-smokers-lung?xg_source=activity)
Get this:
If a single microscopic radioactive fallout particle lands on your skin at the beach, you get skin cancer.

Inhale a single particle of the same lethal muck, and death from lung cancer becomes inevitable, unless you happen to be an exceptionally lucky cigarette smoker.:eek:

freedom_thoughts
13-02-2010, 10:21 PM
How Mass Media May Shape Deep Reality Assumptions? Lung Cancer, Smoke And The Trinity Test (http://snardfarker.ning.com/profiles/blogs/attn-cigarette-smokers-lung?xg_source=activity)
:eek:

Thanks for posting this ... something to go research further for me tonight.

Even if you just go on this one article which isn't backed up by links etc, it makes you think.

Governments do tests using substance, substance causes disease in population, government try to cover it up by blaming disease on something else.

hmmm, not heard that before!

:cool:

kingkong
13-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Whether or not it kills you, let's face it...

Smoking is for weak people who gave into peer pressure and couldn't handle stress. Smoking it is addictive. You come back for more. Your mind isn't stable. You can't think properly. It's a vibration, like fear. It keeps you locked in.

Smoking isn't good.

I approve weed though.

ekim
13-02-2010, 10:40 PM

Smoking is for weak people who gave into peer pressure and couldn't handle stress. Smoking it is addictive. You come back for more. Your mind isn't stable. You can't think properly. It's a vibration, like fear. It keeps you locked in.

A little judgemental you think?

Do you have any weaknesses?

I'm not trying to disagree, you make an interesting statement, but as a smoker I didn't start from peer pressure, or to escape stress, the stress part came later. Who's mind is stable? What does it mean to think properly? Yes, smoking is related to fear, so is almost everything. It keeps you locked in where? There are alot of very interesting people who are quite aware who smoke as there are people who don't, we are all the same, we just look, smell and taste different. :D

freedom_thoughts
13-02-2010, 10:45 PM
What gets me the most is that there is documented evidence of tribes people etc smoking for centuries and there isn't one instance of cancer documented.

But hey even though more people are quitting smoking by the year people dieing of lung cancer is increasing so it must be because of smoking.

I'm sticking to what the tribes people that are still around do ... they have smoked for generations and all I see is lots of old people sitting around still smoking!!

freedom_thoughts
13-02-2010, 10:55 PM

Smoking isn't good.

I approve weed though.

Nice of you to judge all smokers as being weak!

Your statement is why I continue on the way I do, I like to prove people wrong.

I have smoked for the last 15 years and yet I am far fitter, stronger and healthier than a lot of people I know, in fact I can count on one hand the people I know who are fitter, stronger or healthier than me ... and a few of them are smokers too!

I can count on one hand the amount of people I know who are less stressed out than I am.

I can count on one hand the amount of people I know who are more mentally stable than I am.

And yet I am a smoker so I must be mentally unstable, weak minded, unable to deal with stress, bow down to peer pressure, be unhealthy, unfit..... should I go on?

Please, throw your next attack at smokers I could get to enjoy this....

p.s - but hey, you approve weed so I spose I should forgive you! :rolleyes:

;)

ekim
13-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Nice of you to judge all smokers as being weak!

Your statement is why I continue on the way I do, I like to prove people wrong.

I have smoked for the last 15 years and yet I am far fitter, stronger and healthier than a lot of people I know, in fact I can count on one hand the people I know who are fitter, stronger or healthier than me ... and a few of them are smokers too!

I can count on one hand the amount of people I know who are less stressed out than I am.

I can count on one hand the amount of people I know who are more mentally stable than I am.

And yet I am a smoker so I must be mentally unstable, weak minded, unable to deal with stress, bow down to peer pressure, be unhealthy, unfit..... should I go on?

Please, throw your next attack at smokers I could get to enjoy this....

p.s - but hey, you approve weed so I spose I should forgive you! :rolleyes:

;)

Same here, been smoking 17 years and can outwork many smokers. I started tree planting a few years back and was surprised how much healthier I was than alot of the other planters, most of which didn't smoke.

No need to get upset over kingkong's post, judgemet can be seen as a weakness as well. :D I catch myself doing it sometimes as well, we all learn in some way or another. So smile while you light up another smoke ;)

salus
14-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Hi
I'm a smoker...came across these links below a few years ago and kept them. I haven't reread them now to see if they are relevant to this thread....however I remember thinking at the time "Aha. That's the reason for the incredible campaign to stamp it out"...for our own good of course, lol!! However I think 'pure' tobacco would be much better for one...it's presently filled with a few nasy additives.

These seems to be plenty of stuff on a Google search on nicotine and the neurotransmitter acetylcholine too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave13h.htm

[...]

Now, nicotine is a most interesting drug. Nicotine mimics one of the body's most significant neurotransmitter, acetylcholine. This is the neurotransmitter most often associated with cognition in the cerebral cortex. Acetylcholine is the primary carrier of thought and memory in the brain. It is essential to have appropriate levels of acetylcholine to have new memories or recall old memories.

Now, let's go off to the side here for a moment. I cruised the net for sources on acetylcholine and the results were positively amazing as you will see from the following excerpts:

Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) is the acetyl ester of carnitine, the carrier of fatty acids across Mitochondrial membranes. Like carnitine, ALC is naturally produced in the body and found in small amounts in some foods. ...Research in recent years has hoisted ALC from its somewhat mundane role in energy production to nutritional cognitive enhancer and neuroprotective agent extraordinaire. Indeed, taken in its entirety, ALC has become one of the premiere “anti-aging” compounds under scientific investigation, especially in relation to brain and nervous system deterioration.

ALC is found in various concentrations in the brain, and its levels are significantly reduced with aging.(1) In numerous studies in animal models, ALC administration has been shown to have the remarkable ability of improving not only cognitive changes, but also morphological (structural) and neurochemical changes. ...ALC has varied effects on cholinergic activity, including promoting the release(2) and synthesis(3) of acetylcholine. Additionally, ALC promotes high affinity uptake of choline, which declines significantly with age.(4) While these cholinergic effects were first described almost a quarter of a century ago,(5) it now appears that this is only the tip of the ALC iceberg. [Gissen, VRP's Nutritional News, March, 1995]

It turns out that Alzheimer's, a veritable epidemic in our country, is directly related to low levels of acetylcholine. In Alzheimer's disease, the neurons that make acetylcholine degenerate, resulting in memory deficits. In some Alzheimer's patients it can be a 90 per cent reduction! But, does anyone suggest smoking and exercising the brain as a possible cure?

Nope.

Another interesting little snippet found in a doctoral dissertation by Galen Knight says:

Thyrotropin is the single most important modulator of thyroid function. However, several of its effects are mimicked by neurotransmitters, acetylcholine and catecholamines...

Work in the Laboratory of Neurochemistry at the Barrow Neurological Institute principally concerns molecules critically involved in such signaling called nicotinic acetylcholine receptors (nAChR). nAChR act throughout the brain and body as "molecular switches" to connect nerve cell circuits involved in essential functions ranging from vision and memory to the control of heart rate and muscle movement.

Defects in nAChR or their loss cause diseases such as myasthenia gravis and epilepsy and can contribute to Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases and schizophrenia.

nAChR also happen to be the principal targets of tobacco nicotine. ...nicotine-like medicines show promise in the treatment of diseases such as attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and Tourette’s syndrome and in alleviation of anxiety, pain, and depression, suggesting involvement of nAChR in those disorders.

...We have shown that numbers and function of diverse nAChR subtypes can be influenced by many biologically active substances, ranging from steroids to local anesthetics, and by agents acting on the extracellular matrix, the cytoskeleton, on second messenger signaling, and at the nucleus. We also have shown that chronic nicotine exposure induces numerical upregulation of many diverse nAChR subtypes via a post-transcriptional process that is dominated by effects on intracellular pools of receptors or their precursors.

Some current studies are testing our hypothesis that chronic nicotine exposure, as occurs with habitual use of tobacco products, disables nAChR and the nerve cell circuits they subserve, thereby contributing to long-lasting changes in brain and body function. [Lukas, 1999]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12392.0;topicseen

[...]
Superhuman people enjoy tobacco, the reason for this is that the Candida infection causes allergies to tobacco smoke, first and second hand. Doctors speculate that 60-80% of the American population suffer from Candida. I have once suffered from Candida and had loathed the smell of tobacco smoke, it seemed downright nasty, I was convinced smoking is bad. Now that I am free of Candida I love the smell of tobacco smoke, even if it is from nasty chemical ridden cigarettes like Newport and Marlboro, they still smell damn good, though I would never smoke such nasty things. I smoke roughly 2 packs a day of natural tobacco. I understand well that I absorb vitamin B3 from nicotine, all of the "health benefits" of Vitamin B3 are the "Health Consequences" of smoking (supressed appetite, regulated nervous system, faster metabolism, detoxification of the blood cappilaries.) I understand that people with Candida suffer allergies to tobacco smoke because the smoke itself is cleaning them of the Candida, creating a detox reaction. According to Dr. Saleh Naser, nicotine is anti-viral, I understand that vitamin B3 is both anti-viral and anti-fungal. They say that nicotine even cures Tuberculosis:

12. Shocker: Villain ‘Nicotine’ slays TB

_http://www.data-yard.net/10c/nicotine.htm

Nicotine sure is a villain, it has corrupted me so much as to commense intensely long hours of seeking the truth. I think you mentioned Carbon Monoxide? There is a little something mentioned of it here,

13. The Carbon Monoxide Paradox

_http://www.data-yard.net/10b/cm.htm

Something about Carbon Monoxide making you super-human, err immune to disease, err prevents strokes and heart-attacks. Some more interesting evidences here...

14. Parkinson’s Disease is associated with non-smoking.

_http://www.forces.org/evidence/carol/carol36.htm

15. Alzheimer’s Disease is associated with non-smoking.

_http://www.forces.org/evidence/carol/carol16.htm

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&source=hp&q=Nicotine+mimics+one+of+the+body%27s+most+signifi cant+neurotransmitter%2C+acetylcholine&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&rlz=1R2GGLL_en&aq=f&oq=&fp=2bcf0a553a95b437

Nicotine

That substance is the chemical neurotransmitter acetylcholine or ACh (you can learn ... So, first we will discuss what acetylcholine does and then how nicotine mimics it. ... In fact, these receptors usually recognize only one of the millions of ... Nicotinic AChRs are found throughout the body, but they are most ...

infidelyork
14-02-2010, 02:00 AM

I was starting to enjoy reading this, until I came across the sentence:

The solid microscopic radioactive particle buries itself deep in the lung tissue, completely overwhelms the body’s limited reserves of vitamin B17, and causes rampant uncontrollable cell multiplication.

This quote has been mentioned before on this forum, and it doesn't do the rest of the article any favours.

B17 isn't a 'vitamin' and it isn't naturally found in the human body, so there are no 'limited reserves' as it simply isn't there to start off with.

B17 is Amygdalin, found in bitter almonds and apricots. It was sold as a 'cancer cure' but ran the risk of 'curing everything, permanently' due to it containing cyanide.

Other than that the website made a good point with regards to Trinity test.

childofthetao
14-02-2010, 09:35 AM
Hi
I'm a smoker...came across these links below a few years ago and kept them. I haven't reread them now to see if they are relevant to this thread....however I remember thinking at the time "Aha. That's the reason for the incredible campaign to stamp it out"...for our own good of course, lol!! However I think 'pure' tobacco would be much better for one...it's presently filled with a few nasy additives.

These seems to be plenty of stuff on a Google search on nicotine and the neurotransmitter acetylcholine too.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave13h.htm

[...]

Now, nicotine is a most interesting drug. Nicotine mimics one of the body's most significant neurotransmitter, acetylcholine. This is the neurotransmitter most often associated with cognition in the cerebral cortex. Acetylcholine is the primary carrier of thought and memory in the brain. It is essential to have appropriate levels of acetylcholine to have new memories or recall old memories.

Now, let's go off to the side here for a moment. I cruised the net for sources on acetylcholine and the results were positively amazing as you will see from the following excerpts:

Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) is the acetyl ester of carnitine, the carrier of fatty acids across Mitochondrial membranes. Like carnitine, ALC is naturally produced in the body and found in small amounts in some foods. ...Research in recent years has hoisted ALC from its somewhat mundane role in energy production to nutritional cognitive enhancer and neuroprotective agent extraordinaire. Indeed, taken in its entirety, ALC has become one of the premiere “anti-aging” compounds under scientific investigation, especially in relation to brain and nervous system deterioration.

ALC is found in various concentrations in the brain, and its levels are significantly reduced with aging.(1) In numerous studies in animal models, ALC administration has been shown to have the remarkable ability of improving not only cognitive changes, but also morphological (structural) and neurochemical changes. ...ALC has varied effects on cholinergic activity, including promoting the release(2) and synthesis(3) of acetylcholine. Additionally, ALC promotes high affinity uptake of choline, which declines significantly with age.(4) While these cholinergic effects were first described almost a quarter of a century ago,(5) it now appears that this is only the tip of the ALC iceberg. [Gissen, VRP's Nutritional News, March, 1995]

It turns out that Alzheimer's, a veritable epidemic in our country, is directly related to low levels of acetylcholine. In Alzheimer's disease, the neurons that make acetylcholine degenerate, resulting in memory deficits. In some Alzheimer's patients it can be a 90 per cent reduction! But, does anyone suggest smoking and exercising the brain as a possible cure?

Nope.

Another interesting little snippet found in a doctoral dissertation by Galen Knight says:

Thyrotropin is the single most important modulator of thyroid function. However, several of its effects are mimicked by neurotransmitters, acetylcholine and catecholamines...

Work in the Laboratory of Neurochemistry at the Barrow Neurological Institute principally concerns molecules critically involved in such signaling called nicotinic acetylcholine receptors (nAChR). nAChR act throughout the brain and body as "molecular switches" to connect nerve cell circuits involved in essential functions ranging from vision and memory to the control of heart rate and muscle movement.

Defects in nAChR or their loss cause diseases such as myasthenia gravis and epilepsy and can contribute to Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases and schizophrenia.

nAChR also happen to be the principal targets of tobacco nicotine. ...nicotine-like medicines show promise in the treatment of diseases such as attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and Tourette’s syndrome and in alleviation of anxiety, pain, and depression, suggesting involvement of nAChR in those disorders.

...We have shown that numbers and function of diverse nAChR subtypes can be influenced by many biologically active substances, ranging from steroids to local anesthetics, and by agents acting on the extracellular matrix, the cytoskeleton, on second messenger signaling, and at the nucleus. We also have shown that chronic nicotine exposure induces numerical upregulation of many diverse nAChR subtypes via a post-transcriptional process that is dominated by effects on intracellular pools of receptors or their precursors.

Some current studies are testing our hypothesis that chronic nicotine exposure, as occurs with habitual use of tobacco products, disables nAChR and the nerve cell circuits they subserve, thereby contributing to long-lasting changes in brain and body function. [Lukas, 1999]

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12392.0;topicseen

[...]
Superhuman people enjoy tobacco, the reason for this is that the Candida infection causes allergies to tobacco smoke, first and second hand. Doctors speculate that 60-80% of the American population suffer from Candida. I have once suffered from Candida and had loathed the smell of tobacco smoke, it seemed downright nasty, I was convinced smoking is bad. Now that I am free of Candida I love the smell of tobacco smoke, even if it is from nasty chemical ridden cigarettes like Newport and Marlboro, they still smell damn good, though I would never smoke such nasty things. I smoke roughly 2 packs a day of natural tobacco. I understand well that I absorb vitamin B3 from nicotine, all of the "health benefits" of Vitamin B3 are the "Health Consequences" of smoking (supressed appetite, regulated nervous system, faster metabolism, detoxification of the blood cappilaries.) I understand that people with Candida suffer allergies to tobacco smoke because the smoke itself is cleaning them of the Candida, creating a detox reaction. According to Dr. Saleh Naser, nicotine is anti-viral, I understand that vitamin B3 is both anti-viral and anti-fungal. They say that nicotine even cures Tuberculosis:

12. Shocker: Villain ‘Nicotine’ slays TB

_http://www.data-yard.net/10c/nicotine.htm

Nicotine sure is a villain, it has corrupted me so much as to commense intensely long hours of seeking the truth. I think you mentioned Carbon Monoxide? There is a little something mentioned of it here,

13. The Carbon Monoxide Paradox

_http://www.data-yard.net/10b/cm.htm

Something about Carbon Monoxide making you super-human, err immune to disease, err prevents strokes and heart-attacks. Some more interesting evidences here...

14. Parkinson’s Disease is associated with non-smoking.

_http://www.forces.org/evidence/carol/carol36.htm

15. Alzheimer’s Disease is associated with non-smoking.

_http://www.forces.org/evidence/carol/carol16.htm

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&source=hp&q=Nicotine+mimics+one+of+the+body%27s+most+signifi cant+neurotransmitter%2C+acetylcholine&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&rlz=1R2GGLL_en&aq=f&oq=&fp=2bcf0a553a95b437

Nicotine

That substance is the chemical neurotransmitter acetylcholine or ACh (you can learn ... So, first we will discuss what acetylcholine does and then how nicotine mimics it. ... In fact, these receptors usually recognize only one of the millions of ... Nicotinic AChRs are found throughout the body, but they are most ...

Fan-freakin-tastic post!

I got me some reading to do.

The smokers cough is one of the worst effects of smoking in my opinion, shame nothing can be done about it.

Peace
Child of the Tao

pali_gap
14-02-2010, 10:58 AM
I know old people who smoked whole their lives to the age of 90+ :confused:

I started smoking again 5 months ago after a long brake. I was under alot of pressure so I needed something to make me ease. Im not addicted and I will fo sure stop once again in the future.

Same as alcohol, coffe, marijuana.. I dont like staleness doing the same things over and over, I dont want to be labeled as healthy guy, alcoholic, addict, party freak, conspiracy nuts, etc you name it. I want to be free to do whatever I feel like doing:cool:

Probably smoke is bad for you but Life is hard and unpredictable you know? Freaking hard!!!! Its very easy to go overboard so lighten up! :D

cafetimes1991
14-02-2010, 11:07 AM
Good posts. Thanks.

I have been smoking these cigarettes since I got them last year in Berlin:

http://tomoki.tea-nifty.com/tomokilog/images/american_light_3.jpg

There were a lot more smokers in Berlin, there were even tobacco advertising billboards which I was engrossed by, and smokers were not treated like scum as we are in Ireland.

freedom_thoughts
14-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Good posts. Thanks.

I have been smoking these cigarettes since I got them last year in Berlin:

http://tomoki.tea-nifty.com/tomokilog/images/american_light_3.jpg

There were a lot more smokers in Berlin, there were even tobacco advertising billboards which I was engrossed by, and smokers were not treated like scum as we are in Ireland.

Yeah those ciggies are supposed to be additive free, I've just ordered myself some rolling tobacco from a uk site.

It's a little more expensive than the tobacco I normally smoke but it'll be worth it if it's got no crap in it!!

infidelyork
14-02-2010, 11:54 AM
Yeah those ciggies are supposed to be additive free, I've just ordered myself some rolling tobacco from a uk site.

My local Morrisons supermarket sells the rolling tobacco, I tried it the other day, not bad at all, but as you say, slightly more expensive.

freedom_thoughts
14-02-2010, 12:03 PM
My local Morrisons supermarket sells the rolling tobacco, I tried it the other day, not bad at all, but as you say, slightly more expensive.

hmmm, thanks for that, we've got a morrisons in the next town, might take a look next time I'm there ... none of the shops/supermarkets sell it around where I am, been looking for a few weeks now.

Although some of the smaller shops said they used to sell it but don't anymore because no-one wants to pay the extra price!?

Spose most people see cheap as being best, but for me quality wins every time even if it is more expensive, I'd rather have less of something but it be better quality than more of something crappy!

jimmi
16-02-2010, 02:10 AM
Let's try to get to the truth then shall we, Decim , Freedom thoughts , excellent posts you show yourselves as truthseekers!

I am a bit tired of posting this information repeatedly, information that I originally learned from this forum and this is my last time so someone else can take their turn at carrying the baton!

The massive rise in cancers that occurred from the fifties onwards bears no relation to the number of smokers of tobacco, but can be directly related to the amount of radioactive atmospheric pollution created by the use and testing of atomic weapons. There are links on this forum but they are buried way beneath , in the past, so I'm not going looking.

A well hidden fact is that inhaling cannabis smoke is probably the best thing an asthma sufferer can do for themselves.

The chemicals added to tobacco in manufacured cigarettes are really bad for you.

Roger Bannister, the four minute mile guy, was a forty a day man!

I am a smoker of benson &hedges gold and I know that I should be switching to real tobacco but I like the 'hit' and they are the best fags to make a joint with because the added chemicals, (or the 'nicotine delivery system' as the manufacturers like to call them) make more of the cannabinoids get to your receptive bits much quicker therefore giving you a bigger, more satisfying 'hit'.

Everyone reading this should be able to spot the propaganda for themselves by now. If you hate smokers and smoking , get back in your pen and leave us dogs to enjoy ourselves eh?

radio illuminati
16-02-2010, 02:17 AM
i have not smoked for 1 year and I can't wait to buy a pack of cigarettes and smoke them and stop again. I have done that before. Then Ii don't think about cigarettes for a long time.

http://www.icanhelpit.co.uk/blog/uploads/poster.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iKcZ3qcCmyo/SE1zOh2P-0I/AAAAAAAAH0k/HNermso_cmM/s400/NaziSmoking.gif

ekim
16-02-2010, 03:08 AM
Fan-freakin-tastic post!

I got me some reading to do.

The smokers cough is one of the worst effects of smoking in my opinion, shame nothing can be done about it.

Peace
Child of the Tao

I have smoked for over 15 years and I don't have a smokers cough, though I used to, then I started do really physically demanding work and it went away.

Loads of real excersise is the way to get rid of the smokers cough.

ufochick
16-02-2010, 04:01 AM

Most people here are certain that 9/11 was an inside job and vaccines are bad for you, but what are your views on smoking? David Icke and Alex Jones never speak about this subject, and it's driving me crazy. If the NWO want us dead, why do they warn us about the dangers of cigarettes?

This never made sense to me in all my years of researching conspiracies. The conclusion is that smoking is good for you, or at least not as bad? Help me out here before you return to other threads about Iran (not that that's not important of course).

Peace,
Brian, 18, smoker

Here in the states it's become quite an issue. Hubby runs a company that at the very top (far from him) I believe it's illuminati. They are trying to force all employees to quit smoking. FORCE.....

I smoke, hubby used to. I smoke around him he is fine with it. he is pissed that this is happening.
I asked him (he is NOT "awake" but puts up with me LOL) why in a world where the illuminati wanted to kill 2/3s of us would they want us to quit smoking? He immendiately said "It makes people harder to confine, they have withdrawls and are not cooperative AND it's not a reliable enough killer"

Interesting view.
At some point here there is going to be a law suit about employers not allowing people to smoke.. how this will turn out for him I don't know. He doesn't want to be the smoking police...sigh.

Here we still have smoking areas at restaurants outside and in certain rooms. But it's getting stricter. They are also taxing the shit out of smokers, cigarettes have gone up 50 percent in the last 2 years. The law says that Indians can sell on their lands without some of the taxes so we have what are called smoke shops here where tobacco is cheaper. But even with that they are 4.00$ a pack here. How much are they in the UK and what are your laws like?

radio illuminati
16-02-2010, 04:07 AM
social engineering!

If they can control your behavior then they can make you heil!

yaya551
21-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Saw this article today and it made me think of this thread. http://www.freep.com/article/20100521/NEWS06/100521054/1001/rss01

runlikehell
21-05-2010, 09:02 PM

Peace,
Brian, 18, smoker

give up now Brian, honestly!

Peace Runlikehell

smoker 19 years

griffinman
21-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Smoking is for weak people who gave into peer pressure and couldn't handle stress.

who can handle stress? real stress! it's psychological warfare out there..
an army of robotic ....robotic cunts..magnifying their...'dumbass reality'
Raining down... raining down..let it rain!
I got TV, I got the net I got PS3...
and now, the the Moon's against me.
No, not you Moon..
I'll have another cigarette but I can't see
Tell me? who you're going to believe?

senoci
21-05-2010, 09:46 PM
reptilians don't like to eat anybody that smokes.....

trev1
21-05-2010, 09:59 PM
Just my 2 cents.... :eek:

While smoking 20 fags a days cannot be recommened for obvious reasons,
I personally think that smoking in moderation, lets say 5 ciggies on a night
out once every 2 weeks and one or two in between during really stressful
moments. This is what I do. I feel that they do calm me down on ocassions,
- for one the stress isnt good for you anyway. so its catch 22. :p
I admit I do get stressed easly, not least from some of the stuff on this
forum and that Icke sprouts out. While Icke tries to put things in a positive
ways sometimes I can't help but get down in the realisation of the way the
world is. :o

Also from experience its a lot easier to break the ice and have a conversation
with someone outside having a smoke. I have had some great chats with
people i don't even know in smoking rooms. For some reason people in
smoking rooms tend to be more open minded about truth stuff. Not sure why
maybe its the going 'against the grain' that is in most smokers ....
In this day and age I find it kinda hard to meet people when out ....people
keep to their own gangs and if you start a conversation with a woman then your
'coming on' to her and with a man 'your gay'. I guess thats why I love drinking in
old mans pubs casue you can relax a bit and have better conversations. Sorry if
im getting off topic !

Also just keep in mind (as mentioned already) that if tptb put shite into our
food & drinks like 'Aspartame', they definetely do not care about anyones
health from smoking. :mad:

A note on my experience with some NON smokers that come across all high and
mighty. I have seen people report people for smoking too near the doors in
pubs etc. I have even had family members report an older lady for having a
sneaky fag out the window of the ladies toilets. It reminds me a bit of when Icke
says its the sheep policing the sheep to keep em in line.
Once at work a conversation came up about smoking and my
collegues were suprised when I admitted I have a few with a few beers
now and again. I was thereby given a lecture with my boss being particular
rude to me. However when he was saying all this to me he happened to
be cracking open a can of diet coke.:rolleyes: Theres a moral to that story somewhere :D

Finally remember that we are all here for a short time. If you get a kick out
of having a fag then so what? You are probably doing damage to yourself
anyways from breathing in shit from car exhaust and god knows what that
I suspect is in chemtrails. Everything in moderation :D In saying all that im lucky
enough in that I don't get an urge to smoke the next morning and dont consider myself
addicted in the true sense, even though once I get 2 mouthfuls of a pint into me I
get the urge to smoke which is an addiction of some kind !

trev1
21-05-2010, 10:08 PM
reptilians don't like to eat anybody that smokes.....

Lol nice one :D

subhuman
22-05-2010, 12:04 AM
What gets me the most is that there is documented evidence of tribes people etc smoking for centuries and there isn't one instance of cancer documented.

That is true but the tobacco they smoke is probably in it's purest form with no nasty chemicals and such added.

asleepawake
22-05-2010, 12:38 AM
Just my 2 cents.... :eek:

While smoking 20 fags a days cannot be recommened for obvious reasons,
I personally think that smoking in moderation, lets say 5 ciggies on a night
out once every 2 weeks and one or two in between during really stressful
moments. This is what I do. I feel that they do calm me down on ocassions,
- for one the stress isnt good for you anyway. so its catch 22. :p
I admit I do get stressed easly, not least from some of the stuff on this
forum and that Icke sprouts out. While Icke tries to put things in a positive
ways sometimes I can't help but get down in the realisation of the way the
world is. :o

Also from experience its a lot easier to break the ice and have a conversation
with someone outside having a smoke. I have had some great chats with
people i don't even know in smoking rooms. For some reason people in
smoking rooms tend to be more open minded about truth stuff. Not sure why
maybe its the going 'against the grain' that is in most smokers ....
In this day and age I find it kinda hard to meet people when out ....people
keep to their own gangs and if you start a conversation with a woman then your
'coming on' to her and with a man 'your gay'. I guess thats why I love drinking in
old mans pubs casue you can relax a bit and have better conversations. Sorry if
im getting off topic !

Also just keep in mind (as mentioned already) that if tptb put shite into our
food & drinks like 'Aspartame', they definetely do not care about anyones
health from smoking. :mad:

A note on my experience with some NON smokers that come across all high and
mighty. I have seen people report people for smoking too near the doors in
pubs etc. I have even had family members report an older lady for having a
sneaky fag out the window of the ladies toilets. It reminds me a bit of when Icke
says its the sheep policing the sheep to keep em in line.
Once at work a conversation came up about smoking and my
collegues were suprised when I admitted I have a few with a few beers
now and again. I was thereby given a lecture with my boss being particular
rude to me. However when he was saying all this to me he happened to
be cracking open a can of diet coke.:rolleyes: Theres a moral to that story somewhere :D

Finally remember that we are all here for a short time. If you get a kick out
of having a fag then so what? You are probably doing damage to yourself
anyways from breathing in shit from car exhaust and god knows what that
I suspect is in chemtrails. Everything in moderation :D In saying all that im lucky
enough in that I don't get an urge to smoke the next morning and dont consider myself
addicted in the true sense, even though once I get 2 mouthfuls of a pint into me I
get the urge to smoke which is an addiction of some kind !

You need to go 2 a proppa rave trev.

Open minded people by the truckload. No one gives a fuck whether you are straight or gay or hand in both jars lol.

You want really long conversations about everything and anything thats your place trust me lol.

Oh yeah and the smoking ban has pushed that even more. Trouble is you go out for a fag spew your mind out at 100 mph and come back in like 1 and half later, you just cant wal away from a good convo where you can both empathise with each other.

21_12_2012
22-05-2010, 12:44 AM
That is true but the tobacco they smoke is probably in it's purest form with no nasty chemicals and such added.

Very true.

And this is how anyone can grow their own chemical-free, pure, strong tobacco :-
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46441&highlight=grow+tobacco

brain
22-05-2010, 03:36 AM
I guess an 18 year old who doesn't recall the DECADES of tobacco promotion by TPTB has an excuse to wonder... but the elders should know better.

Really.

lordzoma
22-05-2010, 03:40 AM
The government doesn't are about whether you smoke or not.

The point of them hating on cigarettes now, whereas in the past it was accepted, is simply because they want to diminish your consciousness and put you in the sense of mind by repeatedly inundating the population with rule after rule, regulation after regulation, enforcement after enforcement, contradiction after contradiction, until everyone is cowering in the bloody corner and turning into sheeps of the mind. Yes well if our neighbor's doing it then we should to. Don't want to make waves! Mind your manners and keep your head down. And don't smoke. Didn't you hear, it's unpopular now Ethel.

brain
22-05-2010, 03:41 AM
Umm you do realize that theres more sick, diseased, overweight people than ever before in history right? Did you forget about all the other toxic unhealthy crap they push on us every day? What about chemtrails, street drugs, pharmaceutical drugs, disease causing meat and processed foods, fluoride in the water, mercury amalgams, vaccines etc? What about all the suppressed cures for cancer and other diseases? Yep they sure want us to be healthy alright. :rolleyes:

Ummm... no

how would you explain the increased life expectancy then?

trev1
22-05-2010, 10:14 AM
The government doesn't are about whether you smoke or not.

The point of them hating on cigarettes now, whereas in the past it was accepted, is simply because they want to diminish your consciousness and put you in the sense of mind by repeatedly inundating the population with rule after rule, regulation after regulation, enforcement after enforcement, contradiction after contradiction, until everyone is cowering in the bloody corner and turning into sheeps of the mind. Yes well if our neighbor's doing it then we should to. Don't want to make waves! Mind your manners and keep your head down. And don't smoke. Didn't you hear, it's unpopular now Ethel.

+1 ...LOL well put

trev1
22-05-2010, 10:16 AM
You need to go 2 a proppa rave trev.

Open minded people by the truckload. No one gives a fuck whether you are straight or gay or hand in both jars lol.

You want really long conversations about everything and anything thats your place trust me lol.

Oh yeah and the smoking ban has pushed that even more. Trouble is you go out for a fag spew your mind out at 100 mph and come back in like 1 and half later, you just cant wal away from a good convo where you can both empathise with each other.

Yeah I know the feeling , sometimes i'm out in the smoking room for longer
than I realise.....the wife (a non smoker) is not impressed sometimes :D

As for Raves I couldnt do that, mainly because I can't stand the music :p

allure
22-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Smoking is bad for you. I mean come on, do you need someone to tell you this? Of course it's bad for you.

I've only been a non-smoker for 3 weeks after smoking for 14 years and am already feeling and seeing the benefits.

I reckon smoking is one of the worst habits you can have.

What do you want Alex Jones or David Icke to say about it?

They may have gotten away with saying smoking was good 80 years ago, but you think they could get away with it now? No chance.

What about all the anti-drink driving ads? Perhaps that means drink driving is good for us too? :rolleyes:

allure
22-05-2010, 01:16 PM
Don't go raving much these days myself but have to agree at raves is where I've felt the most free and met the most open minded accepting loving individuals.

MDMA FTW! :D

asleepawake
22-05-2010, 03:04 PM
lol yeah md is bad for you aswell lol. Lots of things are bad for you. Like someone said earlier, in moderation its not that bad. If you don't eat shit loads of junk food, and are active/workout regulary.

2 bad u don't like the music, the experience is immense, even not on anything.

I've cut down smokin cigarettes 2 only when I go 2 rave's. I still blaze the odd joint probably will later on, at a bbq. Smokin I can quit, weed I don't wanna, it's like it comes naturally.

joe2005
22-05-2010, 04:26 PM
I've been eight years without smoking and now I'm back and snuff makes you apathetic, not active, physically and mentally ....
... Now the elite need a revolution and needs to make people more awake .... that is.
junk food will also affect the mind and also the now pursuing

Sorry my bad english

spolier
22-05-2010, 04:45 PM
forgive me if somebody has also mentioned this, but i dont have the time to trawl through all replies.

smoking naturally grown tobacco is harmless, in fact independent studies show it is beneficial to health, reduces stress etc, its all the other toxicins that are added which is killing people.

spolier
22-05-2010, 04:47 PM
also we cannot have all that smoke in pubs etc, how will the stalkers and perverts looking at CCTV be able to get clear pictures with nicotine blocking/staining the lenses, and plumes of smoke blocking the images.

infidelyork
22-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Smoking is bad for you. I mean come on, do you need someone to tell you this? Of course it's bad for you.

I've only been a non-smoker for 3 weeks after smoking for 14 years and am already feeling and seeing the benefits.

I reckon smoking is one of the worst habits you can have.

What do you want Alex Jones or David Icke to say about it?

They may have gotten away with saying smoking was good 80 years ago, but you think they could get away with it now? No chance.

What about all the anti-drink driving ads? Perhaps that means drink driving is good for us too? :rolleyes:

I've been a (heavy) smoker for 27 years. I exercise daily, I can run 2 miles without even catching a breath, I do a physically demanding job and yet never found myself coughing/short of breath etc. My diet is pretty crap and I drink a great deal. I'm constantly being told I don't look my age (only the grey hair gives it away...) and I would say I am as physically and mentally fit as I was as a teenager. Now... If smoking is so bad for you, why has it not effected me?

rapunzel
22-05-2010, 05:10 PM
I've been a (heavy) smoker for 27 years. I exercise daily, I can run 2 miles without even catching a breath, I do a physically demanding job and yet never found myself coughing/short of breath etc. My diet is pretty crap and I drink a great deal. I'm constantly being told I don't look my age (only the grey hair gives it away...) and I would say I am as physically and mentally fit as I was as a teenager. Now... If smoking is so bad for you, why has it not effected me?

Maybe it will in the future. Some men went through the second world war without a scratch; does that mean war is not dangerous? No, it means they were very lucky.

If you have a genetic disposition towards cancer then you are more likely to get lung cancer from smoking. If you haven't got a genetic disposition then you may be lucky and avoid lung cancer. But why take the chance?

siegfriedsassoon
22-05-2010, 05:18 PM

Citation? For the record, I smoke.

Smoking is baaaad for you, it's scientifically proven. End of story.

In fact, from a conspiracy theorists point of view, wouldn't smoking be an excellent means of control? I know I need a cig as soon as I get up in the morning for instance. Sounds like an excellent way to get those chems into your bloodstream.

infidelyork
22-05-2010, 05:18 PM
Maybe it will in the future. Some men went through the second world war without a scratch; does that mean war is not dangerous? No, it means they were very lucky.

If you have a genetic disposition towards cancer then you are more likely to get lung cancer from smoking. If you haven't got a genetic disposition then you may be lucky and avoid lung cancer. But why take the chance?

Because it seems a little silly to stop smoking when I can't avoid inhaling all the crap that comes from fires, cars, industry, nuclear spills etc. I agree, it would be safer to stay in my house covered in bubble wrap 'just in case' something happens to me, but what sort of life is it when all you are doing is trying to make it last a few days longer?

lobuk
22-05-2010, 05:22 PM
forgive me if somebody has also mentioned this, but i dont have the time to trawl through all replies.

smoking naturally grown tobacco is harmless, in fact independent studies show it is beneficial to health, reduces stress etc, its all the other toxicins that are added which is killing people.

Agreed

Our Food, Water and Medicine has even more dangerous poisonous substances which are deliberately added to them. And then there's other poisonous pollutants in the air such as Chemtrails and whatever else they are purposley pumping into the air.

I am not saying smoking is good for you by any means but its a pity the public didnt take as much interest in the fact that they are being purposely and maliciously poisoned every hour of the day by TPTB and are oblivious due to the successful propaganda and dumbing down.

seanx
22-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the reply.

coughing up phlegm every so often (sorry for the mental image lol). Anyway, I feel as if I am losing an important defence layer, especially when I see chemtrails.

Your other points could indeed be true. All my Googling has not found me that much. Lees compliant: see my previous post. More psychic: could be true. Smoking is used in many spiritual rituals. I wish David Icke would tell us what he thinks on this important subject.

There is a big difference.

Natural native tobacco would have been used in these spirituals rituals -
not the horrendous chemicals that are to be found in today's cigarette.

Also everybody and everything are not the Elite.

Most doctors and medical professionals are not Elite connected - simply
trying to do their job with the limited awareness and understanding
they have .

seanx
22-05-2010, 06:59 PM
if yuo want to quit the cigs and all the shit toxins they put into
them - go to this great free quit smoking website. I quit smoking 13
years ago using it. www.quitsmokingonline.com

killuminatiist
22-05-2010, 08:47 PM

Great post man.

largejack
22-05-2010, 09:19 PM

Peace,
Brian, 18, smoker

Smoking is certainly not healthy, but it's so addictive, that they know it is safe to assume that very few will heed their warning anyway; and in any case, making people feel something is killing them is likely or more likely to kill them eventually. That's what makes them so sick! :mad: Also it becomes synonymous with all that is bad for us, so if you need to see a doctor just tell him you smoke, and then diagnosis over! :p

largejack
22-05-2010, 09:32 PM

True, I suspect hand rolling tobacco is probably the wisest choice, I prefer it anyway.

rapunzel
27-05-2010, 07:50 PM
Because it seems a little silly to stop smoking when I can't avoid inhaling all the crap that comes from fires, cars, industry, nuclear spills etc. I agree, it would be safer to stay in my house covered in bubble wrap 'just in case' something happens to me, but what sort of life is it when all you are doing is trying to make it last a few days longer?

That's a very defeatist attitude isn't it? Take more responsibility for your health, you'll feel much better after giving up smoking.

infidelyork
28-05-2010, 06:45 AM
That's a very defeatist attitude isn't it? Take more responsibility for your health, you'll feel much better after giving up smoking.

Much better than what? I feel bloody great! In fact if I felt any more great, my greatness gland would probably explode. Physically fit (very), look ten years younger than my age, no cough, no wheezing and all my own hair and teeth. Not sure which bit of me is going to 'feel much better' if I was to stop smoking?.... :rolleyes:

porridge
28-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the reply.

Yup somthing in that.Shaman blows over you too ward of bad spirits I think & cleanse you? Know that the Native Americans with the peace pipe would think good things before exhaling the smoke,somthing like that anyway.Maybe this is why they wanna ban it?
Natural tobbaco isnt that bad for you.Government dont mention the 9000 chems put in fags & the fact that you have no alternative only american spirit which is dry to fuck & overpriced in the Uk anyways,(not that dear in VA USA).Like the amount of shit they put in soap bar kids smoke all over the country coz all they can afford is dirt bar.Maybe thats the key like with weed just gro your own :) but thats another topic.
Alan Watts started the rumour about smoking cigs & the trails years ago,when I stopped listening to him & realised I needed to get a grip ;-)
Have given up smoking rags (tobbaco) 4 months now & felt pretty shitty for long time coughing up all sorts but now feel lot better & glad I dont have nicotine ruling my life :) Saying this I did not give up coz my lovely government told me too..
Least with weed you get a high! Quit that nasty minging nicotine its rank! cough cough.

nelletuorg7
28-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the native Americans used pure tobacco in their rituals. It was an important herb to them. But remember this was pure unaltered tobacco. I don't have a link for you but,I'm sure you could google it. Also I just think the push on quitting smoking is just a divide and conquer attempt by th PTB. According to studies 2nd hand smoke is as bad as actually smoking itself!!

rapunzel
28-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Much better than what? I feel bloody great! In fact if I felt any more great, my greatness gland would probably explode. Physically fit (very), look ten years younger than my age, no cough, no wheezing and all my own hair and teeth. Not sure which bit of me is going to 'feel much better' if I was to stop smoking?.... :rolleyes:

Well you won't know until you try.:D Besides think of all the extra money you'll have in your pocket. I really don't know how people can afford to smoke now.

manxfaerie
28-05-2010, 06:53 PM
If you quit smoking you will (after a while) realise how much better you feel without those poisons. I did.

I quit smoking 10 days ago and I feel better already apart from a bad cough at the moment.

In just one week my carbon monoxide level went from 27 to 1-2. 1 or 2 is what a healthy person who has never smoked should be!

Yay, go me!

So yeah... I'm doubting that smoking is good for you when they use cyanide in the things! :eek:

candykorn_85
28-05-2010, 07:02 PM

Smoking isn't good.

I approve weed though.
Because smoking weed means you're stronger than a tobacco smoker?
I fail to see your logic here. :rolleyes:

porridge
28-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Because smoking weed means you're stronger than a tobacco smoker?
I fail to see your logic here. :rolleyes:

true!
cook up some brownies instead or vaporise!:D

convulsions for tea
28-05-2010, 08:44 PM
cold trukey with the cigs at the mo and it's messed up....i just don't feel right....sick :o

i have quit a few times and as soon as i do my moods lift and my energy levels also go up....

my vibrations rise:)

sorry i have'nt read the whole thread but would it be possible that the tptb are using cigs to keep us all on a low vibration???

just a thought.....

infidelyork
28-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Well you won't know until you try.:D Besides think of all the extra money you'll have in your pocket. I really don't know how people can afford to smoke now.
Well after 27 years of smoking, with no side effects to my health, and I can afford to buy them, I see little point in stopping something I enjoy just because others say it's bad for me.

If there was as much zeal about the dangers of alcohol as there is smoking, the Country would be up in arms. There are many similarities, Both cost money, both are taxable, both effect internal organs, both are addictive. For the 'passive smoking crowd' who will say that someone drinking alcohol does not effect them, think about alcohol related violence, death by drink drivers, anti social behaviour etc. Look at any town or city centre on a Friday night.

Personally, I'm tired of someone always knowing 'what's best for me', and I shall sit here enjoying my can of beer and cigarette. ;)

brain
28-05-2010, 10:53 PM
sorry i have'nt read the whole thread but would it be possible that the tptb are using cigs to keep us all on a low vibration???

just a thought.....

Totally... part of it is the physical addiction. Your brain thinks it NEEDS this chemical to survive... so when you can't or don't get it, it starts thinking like it's dying basically. People will say,"It relaxes me. I can also think more clearly with it". Obviously that's because of the addiction craving being fed. If those people laid of the tobacco for a month they'd be more relaxed and clearheaded on a regular basis. (durr)

candykorn_85
28-05-2010, 11:23 PM
Well after 27 years of smoking, with no side effects to my health, and I can afford to buy them, I see little point in stopping something I enjoy just because others say it's bad for me.

If there was as much zeal about the dangers of alcohol as there is smoking, the Country would be up in arms. There are many similarities, Both cost money, both are taxable, both effect internal organs, both are addictive. For the 'passive smoking crowd' who will say that someone drinking alcohol does not effect them, think about alcohol related violence, death by drink drivers, anti social behaviour etc. Look at any town or city centre on a Friday night.

Personally, I'm tired of someone always knowing 'what's best for me', and I shall sit here enjoying my can of beer and cigarette. ;)

Agreed.

cafetimes1991
15-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Have been away from the forum since May and just read through this thread. I need a cigarette... :D I'm still smoking American Spirit.

torchlight
15-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Here in the states it's become quite an issue. Hubby runs a company that at the very top (far from him) I believe it's illuminati. They are trying to force all employees to quit smoking. FORCE.....

I smoke, hubby used to. I smoke around him he is fine with it. he is pissed that this is happening.
I asked him (he is NOT "awake" but puts up with me LOL) why in a world where the illuminati wanted to kill 2/3s of us would they want us to quit smoking? He immendiately said "It makes people harder to confine, they have withdrawls and are not cooperative AND it's not a reliable enough killer"

Interesting view.
At some point here there is going to be a law suit about employers not allowing people to smoke.. how this will turn out for him I don't know. He doesn't want to be the smoking police...sigh.

Here we still have smoking areas at restaurants outside and in certain rooms. But it's getting stricter. They are also taxing the shit out of smokers, cigarettes have gone up 50 percent in the last 2 years. The law says that Indians can sell on their lands without some of the taxes so we have what are called smoke shops here where tobacco is cheaper. But even with that they are 4.00$ a pack here. How much are they in the UK and what are your laws like?

We can't smoke in any workplace, in any restaurant or pub, bus shelter...etc. As for the taxes, people who smoke ready made cigarettes usually spend just under £5 for 20 fags, and rolling tobacco is a fair bit cheaper at about £11 for 50g. I normally buy tobacco as opposed to ready made fags because I don't like the idea of all the added chemicals that wouldn't ordinarily be there. Also, whenever friends have given me a ready made fag, I've found out that they hurt my throat and taste awful.

When the smoking ban first came into place, the government had jobsworths (a person who is in a politically correct non-job and being paid an insane amount of money for it) in plain clothes going into random pubs to see if they could catch anyone flouting the smoking ban... whenever anyone is caught doing it, there is a £3,000 fine for the person smoking, and a £3,000 fine for the pub landlord. So it could have been just a revenue raiser in the short term, and having the double effect of resulting in many pub closures (when coupled with the insane taxes on booze). After all, TPTB don't want people sitting around a table in a pub talking do they? They'd prefer us in front of the TV so they can brainwash us some more.

curtaincat
15-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Have been away from the forum since May and just read through this thread. I need a cigarette... :D I'm still smoking American Spirit.

Welcome back ! :)

I hope u have been having a good time since May.

Nice to see you back, time for a celebration smoke. Cheers :cool::D

lyricusmagna
15-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Smoking is bad for your health.

If that's a fact, how do we make up a conspiracy like this one?

heuer
29-08-2010, 08:31 AM
What about cigars? I smoke cigars all the time, but don't inhale the smoke.

If you don't inhale the smoke, the only real issue I note is mouth cancer. Meaning cigars are indeed a healthier alternative to smoking regular cigarettes.

nirvana
29-08-2010, 09:57 AM
Im a ex smoker and feel alot better for it.
Smokers more psychic ? Wheres the evidence?
The reason they warn you about dangers of smoking Is so you can not Sue them.
Also derren browne mentioned If you tell someone not to do something often they will do it.

omnisense
29-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Exactly. If they want us dead, then why warn us about smoking? Same thing with Volvos. Why would ''they'' allow such safe cars? It doesn't add up it seems.

The reason is they are hazarous to health... The NWO is not so wide as people think IMO. Theres good people out there they have to fool and keep up the image of being not corrupted on a wide scale, and also good people out there that cause warnings to be given.

If anything the NWO has promoted smoking in movies and magazines etc. So later in our lives we have all our money sucked from us when we end up with health problems.

I smoke btw...

Another seldom looked at theory and/or fact. Is we are giving our kin addictive tendencies by continuously having them ourselves by smoking. I was told by ETs the single worst thing about my DNA was addictive tendencies, and they also told me ritually doing addicting things leads to this being more prevalent in your DNA.

Although the chemtrail stuff was interesting with the flem in the lungs... Thanks for that. But I tend to think the lack of oxygen you get may cancel that out. Although oxygen may age you. So who knows. Seems complicated.

kajun666
29-08-2010, 10:56 AM
Great site here: http://www.lcolby.com/index.html

"In Defense of Smokers" changed my opinion on smoking big time.

nirvana
29-08-2010, 11:19 AM
If you really want to smoke . You will always find evidence to Why Its good for you.
Go with How you feel can you still run for a Bus etc without coughing your guts up?
I feel healthier not smoking.

resistance
29-08-2010, 12:13 PM
There's no way that smoking can be good for you, moderate smoking may not give you any ill effects, but most people havn't got the self control needed to only smoke a few a day.

I don't think a conspiracy exists on banning smoking, it's just the nanny state getting out of hand. We know that big government want to control every facet of our lives, and although intrusive in nature not all nanny state policy is bad for our health, though of coarse liberty is always the first casualty.

I'm strongly opposed to being micro-managed, and told by some ''expert'' what I should or shouldn't be doing..btw.

It's not a conspiracy that smoking has been banned everywhere, it's just another law imposed upon the people as a result of loss of liberty, simple as that really. We shouldn't look upon everything as being a conspiracy.
You need to look at the bigger picture and realise all the laws and statutes that are in place, come as a result of us being run by monstrous bureaucracies.

Though ofcoarse the reason we are living under such a bureaucracy, is a conspiracy.

kajun666
29-08-2010, 01:08 PM
More links "For" smoking:

http://www.forces.org/evidence/evid/therap.htm

http://web.archive.org/web/20050214135605/http://vialls.net/transpositions/smoking.html

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:dt2eCo1nthUJ:www.masternewmedia.org/news/2006/01/02/how_mass_media_may_shape.htm+Joe+Vialls%2Bsmoking&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

resistance
29-08-2010, 01:26 PM
More links "For" smoking:

http://www.forces.org/evidence/evid/therap.htm

http://web.archive.org/web/20050214135605/http://vialls.net/transpositions/smoking.html

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:dt2eCo1nthUJ:www.masternewmedia.org/news/2006/01/02/how_mass_media_may_shape.htm+Joe+Vialls%2Bsmoking&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

Umm...all those benefits huh, I seriously doubt that smoking lowers the risk of lung cancer. My brother smokes 20 a day, he's 7 years younger than me and gets out of breath when kicking a ball around the park..enough said really.

Don't get me wrong I'm against all these draconian laws, and I'm not in the least against somebody enjoying a smoke, but to say it's actually good for your health is complete nonsense, and be-lies all common sense really. I guess it all depends on how many you smoke a day, a few a day is fine I'm sure.

lyricusmagna
29-08-2010, 02:00 PM
Great site here: http://www.lcolby.com/index.html

"In Defense of Smokers" changed my opinion on smoking big time.

Bullshit website, just like the other links your provided. Did you know that smoking is actually a lot more damaging to nearby non-smokers then it is to the people who actually smoke? Or did that fact as well slipped your bag of quasi-scientific theories?

kajun666
29-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Umm...all those benefits huh, I seriously doubt that smoking lowers the risk of lung cancer. My brother smokes 20 a day, he's 7 years younger than me and gets out of breath when kicking a ball around the park..enough said really.

Don't get me wrong I'm against all these draconian laws, and I'm not in the least against somebody enjoying a smoke, but to say it's actually good for your health is complete nonsense, and be-lies all common sense really. I guess it all depends on how many you smoke a day, a few a day is fine I'm sure.

I'm not "for" or "against" smoking, In fact i couldn't care less who smoked or didn't. Though it would be wise to try and get both sides of the story, instead of believing what the main stream media is pushing down our throats. Its mad that we think the goverment is trying to kill us with Flouride, vaccines and chemtrials and all that shite, but at same time take there word that SMOKING is bad for you. LOL

PS: My sister is a NON-smoker and is 12 years younger than me (shes 30.) she also get out of breath kicking a ball around, weird huh?

freedom1st
29-08-2010, 02:09 PM
Well I was thinking of giving it up until the gov started an all out offensive.

I have this annoying habit of applying the opposite to everything the gov and the msm tell me - I usually end up being right. For consistencies sake I'm applying the same test to smoking.

heuer
29-08-2010, 02:16 PM
I'm not "for" or "against" smoking, In fact i couldn't care less who smoked or didn't. Though it would be wise to try and get both sides of the story, instead of believing what the main stream media is pushing down our throats. Its mad that we think the goverment is trying to kill us with Flouride, vaccines and chemtrials and all that shite, but at same time take there word that SMOKING is bad for you. LOL

This is kinda true. haha

I'm not for or against smoking. In many ways there are psychological advantages when it comes to smoking, a lot of people enjoy it and relax when they smoke.

As said I very rarely smoke a cigarette and tend to smoke cigars. I try not to inhale to prevent any issues. I'm also not addicted and can stop any time.

I make the assumption that if I smoke occasionally and by only smoking smaller cigars I shouldn't have any issues at all with my health.

I think it's naive to call smoking harmless. But it has been something that's done for generations and generations. It's kinda like a tradition. With a healthy lifestyle the risks involved in smoking are fairly minimal.

As also mentioned the biggest issue with smoking is all the chemicals they add to it and not necessarily the tobacco itself.

I think for younger males it's alright as long as they quit once they get a bit older. By then the body should have more than enough time to repair and the risks shouldn't be considerable.

I also think too much emphasis is put on smoking when on a daily basis people are putting much worse things (MSG, aspartame etc) into their bodies.

I know people who substitute smokes for chewing gum. I'd rather smoke than put aspartame in my body.

resistance
29-08-2010, 02:17 PM
[quote]Though it would be wise to try and get both sides of the story, instead of believing what the main stream media is pushing down our throats. Its mad that we think the goverment is trying to kill us with Flouride, vaccines and chemtrials and all that shite, but at same time take there word that SMOKING is bad for you. LOL

I don't think all people in government are behind some grand conspiracy, probably very few are tbo, there are no doubt people in governement that still care for the welfare and safety of other human beings. The system is compartmentalised remember. But big Governemnt has become like a cancer, intruding on almost every aspect of our lives.

People have allowed more goverment intervention in the name of ''safety'' It seems almost every law governent force through is something to do with keeping us all ''safe'' Maybe they have to actually choose some things that are guinuine health hazards, to keep the illusion going that all the other laws are for our own good too?

resistance
29-08-2010, 02:43 PM

I have this annoying habit of applying the opposite to everything the gov and the msm tell me - I usually end up being right. For consistencies sake I'm applying the same test to smoking.

Lol..Yes I see where you are coming from, I feel the same, but I actually know smoking is bad for you. I'm not talking just a few a day here, that won't have too much effect on your health. But 20 a day people are kidding themselves if they somehow think it's not going to have an impact on their health..IMO.

the nine
29-08-2010, 03:08 PM

I read somewhere on an msm website saying under no circumstances are you allowed to post large amounts of cash to 'the nine'
It is forbidden by the goverment and will not be tolerated by the msm at all.

Just thought I would put it out there :D

freedom1st
29-08-2010, 04:30 PM
I read somewhere on an msm website saying under no circumstances are you allowed to post large amounts of cash to 'the nine'
It is forbidden by the goverment and will not be tolerated by the msm at all.

Just thought I would put it out there :D

Sorry, forgot to mention con artists. :D

nirvana
29-08-2010, 06:51 PM

PS: My sister is a NON-smoker and is 12 years younger than me (shes 30.) she also get out of breath kicking a ball around, weird huh?

Smoking Is not healthy some guru Maybe able to make Money telling the die hard smokers that smoking Is healthy but as an ex smoker since i stopped i know longer cough my guts up when i run for the bus. All Long term smokers i know all have chest problems etc. Its everyones right to smoke government tax sticks But not me.

the nine
29-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Sorry, forgot to mention con artists. :D

Hey I am only letting you know... Just don't want you 'going against the government or msm' ;)

beldazar
29-08-2010, 08:11 PM

lol. I did the same :o

I did change to additive-free tobacco though....:o :D

freedom1st
29-08-2010, 08:58 PM

Me too! :)

heuer
31-08-2010, 04:14 PM

What's additive free tobacco? Where do you get it?

Is there an actual source of 100% clean tobacco that is organic and hasn't had chemicals added to it?

coldinsomnia
31-08-2010, 05:19 PM
What's additive free tobacco? Where do you get it?

Is there an actual source of 100% clean tobacco that is organic and hasn't had chemicals added to it?

Yes. One brand that I know of is American Free Spirit. I can buy it here in the UK from shops like Blue Banana and Rebel Rebel (typically punk / emo shops that also do piercings and sell a lot of bongs and pipes and stuff). You may also be able to get it from tobacconists.

Basically it's tobacco that has no preservatives or other nasty chemicals added to it (or so they say). Because there are no preservatives in the tobacco it has to be packaged at a lower moisture level than normal tobacco since if it was moist it would rot. So some people don't like the change because of the dryness of it, though apparently you can get around this by just leaving a small pile of tobacco by an open window for an hour or so and then using that pile for the rest of the day.

betweentwoislands
31-08-2010, 05:42 PM
A lot of valid points made so far. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but smoking was promoted until recently. Before the 70's, remember the cartoon characters hawking cigarettes and seemingly every movie star smoking. Perhaps they're demonizing them now because they can't lie anymore: people clearly understand cigarettes are bad, so they changed tactics. They had to find some way to make smoking fit into their plans, so they went off the deep end and went waaay against smoking and are dividing people another way now: smokers and non-smokers. I think they'd prefer to air commercials saying smoking is good for you but they can't swim against such a strong current.

vostro220
15-05-2012, 10:53 PM
''
Another reason I have read about is due to smoker's being less 'compliant' than non smokers, and less likely to go along with propaganda than non-smokers (more rebellious in other words)''

This hits the nail on the head.

doubledrop
15-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Today is my one year anniversary of stopping smoking. I feel so much more healthier, my horrible cough has gone, I've more money and I don't have that dirty feeling that cigarettes give you.

I stopped using patches, got them free for 3 months from chemist, before that I had so many failed attempts it was unreal. I know I'll never go back to smoking.

Those that are saying you enjoy smoking and don't want to stop shouldn't stop. You really have to be sick to death of it for it to work.

vostro220
15-05-2012, 11:17 PM
SMOKERS DIE YOUNGER
SMOKING SERIOUSLY HARMS YOU AND OTHERS AROUND YOU
DANGER: SMOKING CAUSES CANCER
SMOKING CAUSES FATAL LUNG CANCER
SMOKING CAN CAUSE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH

Notice how all these are implying the 'Survive Survive Survive' method.

Maybe just another mass mind game of the 'This world is all there is'

lightgiver
15-05-2012, 11:33 PM
If smoking is so bad then why has my smoking dad outlived most of his non smoking friends...:confused:...and he was diagnosed with Asbestosis years ago...

Hey breathing in all that traffic pollution is really good for you...:rolleyes:

thirdwave
16-05-2012, 01:15 AM

Peace,
Brian, 18, smoker

Well you are assuming the PTB can press any button they like, like a computer. they do have a few billion people to cater for as well...

for example they did not just invade Iraq and Afghanistan.. they created 9/11 and lies about WOMD.. they cant just ignore the mass of pressure that has built up on smoking and how efforts should be done to help people stop.

It also increases health care costs which may be factor..

snub_knows
16-05-2012, 08:06 AM
If smoking is so bad then why has my smoking dad outlived most of his non smoking friends...:confused:...and he was diagnosed with Asbestosis years ago...

Hey breathing in all that traffic pollution is really good for you...:rolleyes:

If smoking is so good, then why was my smoking dad diagnosed last week with stage 4 adenocarcinoma? He'll be lucky to live past this summer from what I've been told.
I quit smoking the day my sister called me with the news. I'm 37 and have been a smoker for 23 years. Good health and best of luck to you all, smokers and nonsmokers alike.

rosa616
16-05-2012, 08:33 AM
Smoke weed not cigs.

jon galt
16-05-2012, 08:34 AM
If the NWO want us dead, why do they warn us about the dangers of cigarettes?

it could be that the government does not want you dead. where do you think they get there income from? healthy ppl between the age of 18 to 65. add to what third says about medical costs and foe economic reasons alone it much better off if your population is health or at least healthier. i smoke make no mistake it is one of the most unhealthy things that you can do smoking take all the vitamins from your body which can lead to cancer and many other diseases. look at a heavy smokers lungs at autopsy they start to solidify. as for pollution if it is bad the last thing you want to do is destroy your lungs filtering process. yes it may be true many smokers will live to a ripe old age but they are going to suffer more and not be as healthy as they would other wise. also look up the ingredients that a cigarettes contains some are added but because tobacco is a weed it sucks and grows of all the toxins in the earth. add to that it seriously elevates carbon dioxide in the blood which makes working out a bitch, seriously any smokers give up for a few weeks and note how much more energy you have. also take extra vitamin c as it gives some protection against the depletion caused by smoking. i enjoy my cigarettes but to pretend that they are good for you is just dumb. plus its getting expensive to smoke these days.
f smoking is so good, then why was my smoking dad diagnosed last week with stage 4 adenocarcinoma? He'll be lucky to live past this summer from what I've been told.

sorry to hear about your father, my dad just got diagnosed with emphysema due to smoking, gets out off breath going up stares and stuff, as its progressive will probably get worse. yet he still smokes. my mums currently looking in to stem cell treatment for lung disease but the only place doing the treatment is an experimental clinic in Switzerland. also cancer is a possible side effect of the treatment. any way best of luck to you and your dad.

I did change to additive-free tobacco though.

as sad as it may be, the lungs were dot designed to breath in large quantities of smoke on a regular basis.anything that burns releases toxins even additive free tobacco contains the same amount of tar as regular cigarettes. this is what does most damage to lungs and prevents there function of cleaning them self properly leading to many repository diseases. see above.

teardropexplodes
16-05-2012, 10:42 AM
I still think the fact that they are so desperate to make us stop points towards smoking having a limiting effect on one of their eugenics programmes.

If they are worried about illness then why did they choose the most harmful plastic for packaging? Why not phase out all the additives in our foods like aspartame? Why not push our farming towards organic and stop the use of pesticides, fertius etc?
They want us sick. It makes them money. It fits their gradual depopulation agenda.

rootsgrowdeep
16-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Many of the points raised in this tread are very interesting.

I think lack of moderation in smoking, drinking and whatnot, seems to be an expression of our modern society rythm, which does not sink in with how humans would normally choose to live.
Chain smoking is very often an effect of frustration and isolation, i think.
In a non-alienated society, in contact with nature, i reckon moderation would be the norm. Tribal societies don't have chemicals added, and no chain smoking attitude!

Let's also remeber that the filter of a cigarette is made out of some weird syntetic material. Well what happens to plastic when it get's heated up? Well it might give out fumes.... Further more the paper is bleached.

It has been pointed out that smoking might keep some of the "chemtrailcrap" away from your bloodstream, due to the slime in your lungs and coughing it up.
Been pondering on that one before. In any case i would stay away from packed cigarettes and rather roll your own, additive free tobacco.

(Btw i think non smokers should have "non-smoking breaks" on the job, ...in a four hour working day, top!. If you really gotta work for someone else that is... well ...it works in my utopia hehe) ;)

jon galt
16-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Many of the points raised in this tread are very interesting.
Tribal societies don't have chemicals added, and no chain smoking attitude!

i agree with this, when tobacco was made into and sold in packs of 20, it became a whole lot more dangerous.

Let's also remeber that the filter of a cigarette is made out of some weird syntetic material. Well what happens to plastic when it get's heated up? Well it might give out fumes....

your not supposed to smoke the filter!!!!your doing it wrong.

It has been pointed out that smoking might keep some of the "chemtrailcrap" away from your bloodstream, due to the slime in your lungs and coughing it up.

'slime' in you lungs is not healthy .

resistance
16-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Putting anything inside your body such as cigarette smoke simply can't be good for you, particularly if you're a heavy smoker. I don't think there is a conspiracy against smokers, but like everything else big government wants to control and regulate what we all do.

zephirop
16-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Putting anything inside your body such as cigarette smoke simply can't be good for you, particularly if you're a heavy smoker. I don't think there is a conspiracy against smokers, but like everything else big government wants to control and regulate what we all do.

wb resistance. :)

rootsgrowdeep
16-05-2012, 12:15 PM
"your not supposed to smoke the filter!!!!your doing it wrong."

LOL :D
But you will agree with me that it gets heated, and therefore might give out chemicals. Apparently in the old days they were made of cotton ;)

'slime' in you lungs is not healthy .[/QUOTE]

That slime might serve as a protection, it would seem. With that i don't mean one should take up smoking lol.

jon galt
16-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Maybe better than unknown chemicals? That slime might serve as a protection, it would seem. With that i don't mean one should take up smoking lol.

i hope so im smoking about 40 a day. but seriously im thinking off giving up im sad i can run long distance any more, which i loved.

rootsgrowdeep
16-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Well, if something becomes a part of you, or something you need, it can never be good. Moderation is really the key, like cutting down gradually to a few :)

resistance
16-05-2012, 12:36 PM
wb resistance. :)

Ta mate :)

jon galt
16-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Well, if something becomes a part of you, or something you need, it can never be good. Moderation is really the key, like cutting down gradually to a few :)

yeah i hate being an addict to nicotine. i tell my self i enjoy it but occasionally go out in the middle of the night to buy cigs:D

zephirop
16-05-2012, 12:50 PM
yeah i hate being an addict to nicotine. i tell my self i enjoy it but occasionally go out in the middle of the night to buy cigs:D

Just get yourself some weed...You don't smoke anywhere near the same amount then. :)

coldinsomnia
16-05-2012, 12:59 PM
You want to know why anti-smoking campaigns are everywhere?

Have you seen the price of Nicotine Gum / Nicotine patches? Which companies produce these products? Ever wondered why they are available for "free" on the NHS?

If someone was addicted to snorting cocaine, do you think switching to rubbing it on their gums instead would help them quit?

They don't care whether someone wants to smoke and buys cigarettes, or doesn't want to smoke and takes "free" nicotine patches from the NHS (before getting addicted to those instead). Either way they have an addict and either way they get paid.

zephirop
16-05-2012, 01:08 PM

Have you seen the price of Nicotine Gum / Nicotine patches? Which companies produce these products? Ever wondered why they are available for "free" on the NHS?

If someone was addicted to snorting cocaine, do you think switching to rubbing it on their gums instead would help them quit?

They don't care whether someone wants to smoke and buys cigarettes, or doesn't want to smoke and takes "free" nicotine patches from the NHS (before getting addicted to those instead). Either way they have an addict and either way they get paid.

Indeed...Couldn't be more obvious. :cool:

jon galt
16-05-2012, 01:08 PM

they have patches and substitutes for drugs, the idea reducing the does until your no longer addicted.

zephirop
16-05-2012, 01:10 PM
they have patches and substitutes for drugs, the idea reducing the does until your no longer addicted.

Doesn't work though, the only thing that works is growing a pair and just stopping.

Name another 'substitute' drug that actually helps, there's only methadone really, and it's shit.

jon galt
16-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Just get yourself some weed...You don't smoke anywhere near the same amount then. :)

i do, im a heavy smoker regardless :( ive gave up tho plenty of times with the aid of weed tho, ie smoke a pipe when ever i need a cig, end up real lazy tho and dont get much done except eating and playing xbox. i thin k that will be my course of action over the next few months.:D

ps vaporizers are pretty cool for toxin free weed smoke (anything that burns is bad to inhale ) eating has some good effects too. but i miss the smoke feeling.

zephirop
16-05-2012, 01:16 PM
i do, im a heavy smoker regardless :( ive gave up tho plenty of times with the aid of weed tho, ie smoke a pipe when ever i need a cig, end up real lazy tho and dont get much done except eating and playing xbox. i thin k that will be my course of action over the next few months.:D

ps vaporizers are pretty cool for toxin free weed smoke (anything that burns is bad to inhale ) eating has some good effects too. but i miss the smoke feeling.

Weed, xbox and munchies...hehehe...Life+ right there...:D

jon galt
16-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Doesn't work though, the only thing that works is growing a pair and just stopping.

Name another 'substitute' drug that actually helps, there's only methadone really, and it's shit.

''roffes'' contain morphine are one that have a celling effect to prevent recreational use.codine is also used, and reduce the does. there a patch for cocaine use. my buddy got a patch for cocaine addiction when in rehab. but i agree cold turkey is probably the best way to beat addiction just some dont have the will power. that said i know many who have used weed to beat and take the edge of addiction, alcoholics are a good example. the only issue i have with using drugs ie weed for escapism, in my experience at least, is it prevents you from addressing the problems effecting you.

Weed, xbox and munchies...hehehe...Life+ right there... amen to that.

zephirop
16-05-2012, 01:19 PM
''roffes'' contain morphine are one that have a celling effect to prevent recreational use. their a patch for cocaine use. my buddy got a patch for cocaine addiction when in rehab. but i agree cold turkey is probably the best way to beat addiction just some dont have the will power.

Ah there you go, I'm obviously ignorant of drug treatments. :)

jon galt
16-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Ah there you go, I'm obviously ignorant of drug treatments. :)

so am i, just know a few people that went through it

zephirop
16-05-2012, 01:37 PM
so am i, just know a few people that went through it

I've ceased smoking twice, I say ceased as I never really stopped...Not in my head, pernicious evil addiction...I stopped for six months the first time and two years the next...

Started again though.

jon galt
16-05-2012, 01:45 PM
I've ceased smoking twice, I say ceased as I never really stopped...Not in my head, pernicious evil addiction...I stopped for six months the first time and two years the next...

Started again though.

that what puts me off as i know that i will probably start again and go through months of misery and random outburst for nothing, i guess you need to make the decision to never smoke again.

snub_knows
16-05-2012, 02:29 PM
sorry to hear about your father, my dad just got diagnosed with emphysema due to smoking, gets out off breath going up stares and stuff, as its progressive will probably get worse. yet he still smokes. my mums currently looking in to stem cell treatment for lung disease but the only place doing the treatment is an experimental clinic in Switzerland. also cancer is a possible side effect of the treatment. any way best of luck to you and your dad.

Thanks jon, and same to you and yours.
As for quitting smoking, a friend of mine gave me an e-cigarette last week when I stopped. It creates a nicotine water vapor when ya take a puff on it. Tobacco flavored, even. They're not designed as a tool to quit smoking, more as an alternative to an actual cigarette for when ya can't smoke the real deal, BUT the few times I've really really craved a cigarette this past week it took care of the urge for me.
I realize it's kind of cheating, but oh well. :o