PDA

View Full Version : Aliens & Dimensional Portals

daniel_uk
08-02-2010, 07:39 PM
I have encountered beings who are using dimensional portals to access our dimension. They communicate with each other using telepathy and have black eyes (no white, pupil or iris), but otherwise appear human.

I know it sounds incredible, but it is happening! I have no idea what to do about it, and seek help please.

Thank you.

freethinker
08-02-2010, 09:36 PM
tell us more about the incident

have you got photos / evidence

conan1040
08-02-2010, 09:45 PM
I have encountered beings who are using dimensional portals to access our dimension. They communicate with each other using telepathy and have black eyes (no white, pupil or iris), but otherwise appear human.

I know it sounds incredible, but it is happening! I have no idea what to do about it, and seek help please.

Thank you.

did they look anything like this one?
http://i46.tinypic.com/2eezqfn.jpg

mara
08-02-2010, 09:52 PM

Thank you.

Where/how did you encounter them? Where those portals are? How do you know they were using telepathy? :)

elton
08-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Where/how did you encounter them? Where those portals are? How do you know they were using telepathy? :)

Because their brains were vibrating. Its obvious.

gazap
08-02-2010, 11:10 PM
Because their brains were vibrating. Its obvious.

:D

mrindigo
09-02-2010, 01:25 AM
Some people have supposedly crossed black eyed children. Most of the stories are negative and involve them trying to get inside homes and cars. Oddly enough they supposedly won't enter unless invited. The stories sound like a cheesy Anne Rice novel, but you never know.
If you cross those folks again, be on guard.

mr stoppitall
09-02-2010, 01:28 AM
Texas - Black Eyed Boy.wmv - YouTube

:eek:
They have nowhere to go, but will find their own space and time.

joel1212
09-02-2010, 04:31 PM
http://www.rense.com/general81/blak.htm
black eyed beings walking the earth :eek:

mara
09-02-2010, 04:33 PM
Hay, I got black eyes :)

jamesc
09-02-2010, 05:09 PM

Thank you.

Do you feel threatened or have been threatened by them.Have they communicated with you and if they have what was communicated to you.While i like to think that the majority of people who join this web site do it out of an open minded approach to all things it can be seen that sometimes its for other agendas and anything but seeking mature, open minded and serious discussions.You have shown real courage to post this and i for one do not rule out the possibility's of intelligences who are capable and able to access our dimension through possible dimensional portals.If one looks at the attitudes that are changing amongst ASTRO PHYSICISTS and some new discovers then one is left with the thoughts, what is next to be thought possible.:D

At the same time i may add its also a natural human reaction to challenge such statements as yours it could be out of fear, disbelief and total close mindlessness or in most cases IGNORANCE.:cool: Anything against the "norm" always attracts those that wish the "norm" to be the be all and end all of everything including future discovery's or debunking or ridiculing all possibilities that go against the grain of the "norm". REMEMBER ICKE ON THE WOGAN SHOW, look at how many people are listening to him now, look how many sold out talks he has done, if you believe this has happened to you then who is to say truly that it has not.You do not have to prove anything to anyone, let the burden of proof concern those that demand it most for that "burden" could possible trick them into the deeper illusions of this sensory illusion.take care.:cool:

"INFINITE LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUTH ALL ELSE IS ILLUSION"

Anders Lindman
09-02-2010, 05:14 PM

Thank you.

Hi daniel_uk,

David Icke talked about meeting a former British prime minister (or something like that) who's eyes suddenly turned all black and started to scan David from top down. :eek:

I find it hard to believe his story, and that the black eyes could have been an illusion created by David's mind. That's my skeptic guess.

On the other hand, I have recently learned how technology could be immensely advanced. So for example, what people call the Greys was something I more or less dismissed in the past as people's imagination. But the Greys could be made by super-advanced technology! Artificial beings.

The same with other dimensions. The technology could be so advanced that ETs could teleport, materialize and dematerialize etc. For example move into our world seemingly out of thin air, but it would simply be a result of very advanced technology.

So I guess things like that could be possible and have a rational materialistic explanation. I also believe that ETs who have access to such advanced technology are good. It's only when a civilization becomes peaceful that it can start to use that kind of technology without blowing itself up.

Alien abductions and things like that, if they are real, are tricks used by ordinary humans in black-op projects as experiments I think.

jamesc
09-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Hi daniel_uk,

David Icke talked about meeting a former British prime minister (or something like that) who's eyes suddenly turned all black and started to scan David from top down. :eek:

I find it hard to believe his story, and that the black eyes could have been an illusion created by David's mind. That's my skeptic guess.

On the other hand, I have recently learned how technology could be immensely advanced. So for example, what people call the Greys was something I more or less dismissed in the past as people's imagination. But the Greys could be made by super-advanced technology! Artificial beings.

The same with other dimensions. The technology could be so advanced that ETs could teleport, materialize and dematerialize etc. For example move into our world seemingly out of thin air, but it would simply be a result of very advanced technology.

So I guess things like that could be possible and have a rational materialistic explanation. I also believe that ETs who have access to such advanced technology are good. It's only when a civilization becomes peaceful that it can start to use that kind of technology without blowing itself up.

Alien abductions and things like that, if they are real, are tricks used by ordinary humans in black-op projects as experiments I think.

Good post Anders, while i totally agree with your points and views on advanced technology by advanced ET/unknown intelligences capable of entering and leaving our dimension at will, like some UFOs who have entered and left certain country's restricted air space,i also take on board the late Dr John Macks findings on abductions. I am not saying that all abductions have a possible ET/dimensional entity origin and do not rule out the possibility of some having a black-op projects source either, its rather a 60/40 in favour of
ET/dimensional entity origins with me.

“The alien encounter experience seems almost like an outreach program from the cosmos to the consciously impaired.”

" What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge? "

"Might not such an attitude of humility become, paradoxically, a way to enlarge upon what could then be learned? Is it possible that adopting an open attitude toward the testimony of witnesses could enable us to learn of unseen realities now obscured by our too limited epistemology, allowing us to rediscover the sacred and the divinity in nature and in ourselves?"

" I think of these experiences as a crossing over between the material world and what in Eastern philosophy is called the subtle realm. Like a reified “mystic's journey,” experiencers describe being brought into another dimension of reality from which a new perspective on life on Earth is possible. Sensitivity to our dysfunctional ecological and social conditions emerges as many come to feel that every living system is connected to what many call “Source,” or “Home.” An awareness of this relationship must be regained, they say, if we are to create a sustainable, peaceful world."

"Having listened to the similar testimony of more than 200 experiencers from the West and from indigenous cultures, I have come to feel that the phenomenon is of great importance to our evolution, regardless of its ontological status."

- JOHN E. MACK, M.D. :cool:

http://www.alien-earth.org/books/images/211.jpg

“...a stunning breakthrough in our understanding of ourselves and our place in the larger cosmos. With a rare combination of empiricism, reason, and empathy, he skillfully guides us to reconsider our attachment to the bankrupt materialist worldview and open our minds to the possibilities of a universe of awesome diversity.”:)
— Ralph Metzner, Ph.D., psychologist and author

Foreword
by John E. Mack, M.D.

"We are witnessing a battle for the human soul between two opposing ontologies. In one view, the physical or material world is the ultimate, if not the only, reality, and the behaviors and experiences of living organisms, including ourselves, can be understood within the framework of potentially identifiable mechanisms. In this worldview consciousness is a function of the human brain, and its farthest reaches and greatest depths are, in theory, fathomable through the researches of neuroscience and psychodynamic formulations. In this view, life, in James Carse's words, is a finite game."

"In the transpersonal view, the physical world and all its laws represent only one of an indeterminable number of possible realities whose qualities we can only begin to apprehend through the evolution of our consciousness.:D In this view, consciousness pervades all realities and is the primary source or creative principle of existence, including the energy-matter of the physical world. Until recently, Western philosophy and science, including psychology, have been dominated by the first view. The transpersonal vision is opening our minds, hearts, and spirits to the second. In this view, life is an infinite game.":cool:

Anders Lindman
09-02-2010, 06:29 PM
Good post Anders, while i totally agree with your points and views on advanced technology by advanced ET/unknown intelligences capable of entering and leaving our dimension at will, like some UFOs who have entered and left certain country's restricted air space,i also take on board the late Dr John Macks findings on abductions. I am not saying that all abductions have a possible ET/dimensional entity origin and do not rule out the possibility of some having a black-op projects source either, its rather a 60/40 in favour of
ET/dimensional entity origins with me.

Foreword
by John E. Mack, M.D.

"In the transpersonal view, the physical world and all its laws represent only one of an indeterminable number of possible realities whose qualities we can only begin to apprehend through the evolution of our consciousness.:D In this view, consciousness pervades all realities and is the primary source or creative principle of existence, including the energy-matter of the physical world. Until recently, Western philosophy and science, including psychology, have been dominated by the first view. The transpersonal vision is opening our minds, hearts, and spirits to the second. In this view, life is an infinite game.":cool:

Consciousness is indeed the fundamental reality, source I think. And there could be many dimensions and realities. Still, I feel that the material conventional universe we experience is the 'main' channel so to speak. And in the main channel, I can't see why advanced ETs (or their drones) would abduct people. That's a serious breach of integrity, and my hypothesis is that ETs that are advanced enough to do interstellar travel are all peaceful and ethical. Alien abductions smacks more of something black-op projects here on Earth would do.

jamesc
09-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Consciousness is indeed the fundamental reality, source I think. And there could be many dimensions and realities. Still, I feel that the material conventional universe we experience is the 'main' channel so to speak. And in the main channel, I can't see why advanced ETs (or their drones) would abduct people. That's a serious breach of integrity, and my hypothesis is that ETs that are advanced enough to do interstellar travel are all peaceful and ethical. Alien abductions smacks more of something black-op projects here on Earth would do.

Yes with respect i do see your points and i am not saying they are not valid or wrong but i like to keep this question open for now;

Is there any advanced ET intelligences who have evolved more in a technology way and because of this they are lacking in spiritual growth or compassion and just look upon other life forms that are not so advanced as them as we look upon animals.Could there be such intelligences who in the pursuit of technology advancements have either forgotten, by passed or put to one side ethical spiritual awareness and compassion's, they chose technology advancements and have forgotten oneness.:cool:

Anders Lindman
09-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Yes with respect i do see your points and i am not saying they are not valid or wrong but i like to keep this question open for now;

Is there any advanced ET intelligences who have evolved more in a technology way and because of this they are lacking in spiritual growth or compassion and just look upon other life forms that are not so advanced as them as we look upon animals.Could there be such intelligences who in the pursuit of technology advancements have either forgotten, by passed or put to one side ethical spiritual awareness and compassion's, they chose technology advancements and have forgotten oneness.:cool:

The trick with the progress of technology is that self-improving general artificial intelligence once it is invented quickly becomes enormously intelligent and powerful. If the AI turns bad, then there will be something like we see in the Terminator and Matrix movies. :eek: But evil AI isn't intelligent as I see it. I could be wrong, but things like compassion and altruism are key aspects of higher intelligence. Plus there would be no need for any super-intelligence to fight over resources and things like that.

Similarly, an ET civilization that has reached the level of development where they have such AI, they will be peaceful. If not, someone would sooner or later use the advanced technology to blow up their whole planet. We humans are not mature yet to handle that kind of power. That would be like giving a loaded gun to a three-year-old child.

jamesc
09-02-2010, 08:17 PM
The trick with the progress of technology is that self-improving general artificial intelligence once it is invented quickly becomes enormously intelligent and powerful. If the AI turns bad, then there will be something like we see in the Terminator and Matrix movies. :eek: But evil AI isn't intelligent as I see it. I could be wrong, but things like compassion and altruism are key aspects of higher intelligence. Plus there would be no need for any super-intelligence to fight over resources and things like that.

Similarly, an ET civilization that has reached the level of development where they have such AI, they will be peaceful. If not, someone would sooner or later use the advanced technology to blow up their whole planet. We humans are not mature yet to handle that kind of power. That would be like giving a loaded gun to a three-year-old child.

Yes you are right on points of not being mature enough , AI is to my mind a slight concern, as you pointed out a Terminator or Matrix complication arising from AI becoming "bad" or totally aware of its self and disengaging way from its balanced programming or functioning is possible.Begs the question in my mind on could an imbalanced mind set manipulate a dysfunctional AI for its own imbalanced or evil agendas.:confused:

Anders Lindman
09-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Yes you are right on points of not being mature enough , AI is to my mind a slight concern, as you pointed out a Terminator or Matrix complication arising from AI becoming "bad" or totally aware of its self and disengaging way from its balanced programming or functioning is possible.Begs the question in my mind on could an imbalanced mind set manipulate a dysfunctional AI for its own imbalanced or evil agendas.:confused:

It could be that black-op projects have advanced AI. And that AI could definitely be used for evil purposes. My guess however, is that when the AI becomes a true general intelligence, then that will be a very broad kind of intelligence, and evil intelligence is a narrow form of intelligence. But yeah, there is a risk that AI can become very powerful and be used for evil purposes. So the people who develop AI today must be careful.

The AI I was thinking about is a post-singularity AI. That kind of AI has intelligence that explodes exponentially towards infinity. That AI is good, because it is connected to everything in the universe. At least that's my belief/theory at the moment. Hard to prove though.

conan1040
09-02-2010, 09:06 PM
where is daniel_uk now? was he snatched away by ET and teleported to another dimension? :eek:
my guess is we won't know the truth ...

mara
09-02-2010, 09:09 PM
I was going to ask that :confused:
We lost him :eek:

:cool:

daniel_uk
10-02-2010, 02:03 PM
tell us more about the incident

have you got photos / evidence

I don't have a camera, but I have witnessed them many times.

did they look anything like this one?
http://i46.tinypic.com/2eezqfn.jpg

They appear completely normal, just like any other human being, except their eyes are black. At first I thought their eyes were missing, but then saw the shiny roundness of them.

They are everywhere. I first encountered them in a supermarket where they were discussing portals and other things, via telepathy. I don't think they realised I can hear them and I can also distinguish them from humans by their eyes.

Hi daniel_uk,

I find it hard to believe his story, and that the black eyes could have been an illusion created by David's mind. That's my skeptic guess..

I would be interested in seeing his eyes. I am not quite sure why other people cannot see their eyes, but I have a fair idea.

lyricusmagna
10-02-2010, 02:48 PM
I don't have a camera, but I have witnessed them many times. They appear completely normal, just like any other human being, except their eyes are black. At first I thought their eyes were missing, but then saw the shiny roundness of them.

Most likely Sirians from Siruis B. Can you concentrate on the skin. Think very hard, was there anything at all different then normal human skin?

They are everywhere. I first encountered them in a supermarket where they were discussing portals and other things, via telepathy. I don't think they realised I can hear them and I can also distinguish them from humans by their eyes.

They haven't noticed you? I find that odd ...

conan1040
10-02-2010, 02:57 PM
did you call police?

daniel_uk
10-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Most likely Sirians from Siruis B. Can you concentrate on the skin. Think very hard, was there anything at all different then normal human skin?

They haven't noticed you? I find that odd ...

Nothing gave them away apart from their eyes. It's hard to tell who they are looking at... no pupils to determine the direction.

I think I'm not supposed to have overheard them or see their eyes. I have been taking medication for years and it must be that my mind has been altered slightly to pick up on their telepathy and their eyes.

did you call police?
I have had a history of psychosis, but this is not the same thing. Too many people have cried wolf for them to believe me. And as soon as they find out I have had a mental health problem in the past, it makes me a unreliable witness.

I think the reason I can hear them and see them in the first place is because my mind has been chemically altered over time.

What do I do next? Who can I talk to?

daniel_uk
10-02-2010, 08:48 PM
This is not science fiction, please can someone give me some help?

I know it sounds far fetched and you're probably doubting me, but they are popping up everywhere.

mr stoppitall
10-02-2010, 09:06 PM
It would be nice of you to share the communications with us that they have with one another, perhaps even the locations where you see them.

Is there a pattern to any of it all?

I know what a Doctor would tell you but your disclosure requires you to talk more about what you have seen and heard rather than how it may distress you.

conan1040
10-02-2010, 09:08 PM
just have a drink, relax and call your doctor in the morning, there are medications that help, you'll be fine

daniel_uk
10-02-2010, 09:20 PM
I've heard two-way conversations where they have discussed portal problems, human behaviour and their experimental objectives. They communicate using telepathy in English. I assume they are using English so they don't have to swap between languages and make linguistic mistakes when they talk to humans.

Whenever there is communication, I see them with their black eyes, in shops and other public places. A typical sighting would be in a supermarket, with them experimenting with influencing shoppers into choosing stuff they did not intend to buy. For example, if a shopper is about to buy Red Leicester cheese, they will attempt to change their mind into buying Cheddar instead. Their telepathy centres around influencing thoughts and decisions.

I guess supermarkets are places where thousands of decisions are made every day. Mostly subjective choices, and so it's a perfect place for them to experiment upon us, using whatever method they are using.

daniel_uk
10-02-2010, 09:25 PM
just have a drink, relax and call your doctor in the morning, there are medications that help, you'll be fine

This is the reaction I've had before. I am not crazy and I'm sorry that you have been conditioned into explaining anything outside of what is "normal" as being mental illness.

I can assure you, I am perfectly healthy... and I don't do drugs or drink.

mr stoppitall
10-02-2010, 09:54 PM
There is really not much information out there about them, IMHO they do not tie in with these so called black-eyed chilren either so you would be better of to discount anything you hear about them.

I am familiar with vortices, I am also worried about what goes into our food and to what end. Trying to link that to the black-eyed people trying to manipulate choice and find some kind of connection is still quite miffing.

Now if you had told me that you had seen them in and around Hospitals then I may have been at liberty to tell you a story.

Since it appears they are not aware you can see them I think you should do some detective work about them to see if you can find out what they are really up to.

As long as you do not do anything stupid to disturb the peace or harm others there is nothing anyone can do to stop you.

daniel_uk
10-02-2010, 10:10 PM
I can only assume they are learning to manipulate us and even though a supermarket seems to be a very uninteresting place, I believe that they target shoppers because of the vast number of decisions taking place.

They seem to be very focused on getting the human mind to accept new thoughts, disregarding the old ones. I think they are training themselves to do this.

mr stoppitall
10-02-2010, 10:20 PM
Watch this and tell me what you think.

http://tvshack.net/movies/They_Live__1988_/
It is a link to a streaming movie and there is nothing illegal about it.

best thing you could do is relax about it, you will only make yourself worse by getting worked up.

daniel_uk
10-02-2010, 10:30 PM
I tried getting help on another forum and they mentioned the same film, which I had never seen, and up until that point I had no idea it existed.

This is real, and not science fiction. I'm not being a troll, I am not mentally ill and I do not touch intoxicants.

The sightings happen in different places, so there are no localised fumes, trick of the light, dodgy tannoy system, hallucinogenic plants, chemicals, etc.

I am not going to the police if I can help it... so where do I go to report this officially? I've googled this and can only find places to report UFO sightings.

These are aliens coming through dimensional portals, so they don't have spacecraft.

PLEASE... give me some idea of who to contact.

mr stoppitall
10-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Hmm, bad call dood. You will have the Mental Health Act cited at you before you know it.

daniel_uk
10-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Between the Devil and the deep blue sea.

They're out there right now!!!

If I walked down to Tescos right now, I bet there would be at least one going up and down pretending to be shopping.

If I walked down the Police Station and told them, I doubt they would believe a word of it.

Do I let them carry on and just ignore them?

mr stoppitall
10-02-2010, 10:54 PM
What do you think will happen to you if you go to the Police with that story?

If they are not harming you in any way then it would be better for you to keep your mouth shut until you have undeniable proof.

daniel_uk
10-02-2010, 10:55 PM
OK, I'm going to leave it for a week or so... and then I'll have to do something, they are everywhere! Admittedly they are not hurting anyone, but why are they learning to manipulate thoughts? I'm sure their motives are not good.

mr stoppitall
10-02-2010, 11:00 PM
I would say that as long it does not drive you crazy you should perhaps start taking notes and try to adopt an investigative approach.

leviathanstaar
10-02-2010, 11:01 PM
My advice for you is, if you dont think they are harming anyone, including you, leave it alone.

jakemaverick
10-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Watch this and tell me what you think.

http://tvshack.net/movies/They_Live__1988_/
It is a link to a streaming movie and there is nothing illegal about it.

best thing you could do is relax about it, you will only make yourself worse by getting worked up.

i just wanted to be subscribed to this thread....and also how can that not be illegal? they appear to be streaming movies that are still at the cinema......

freethinker
11-02-2010, 02:04 AM
what medicine did they have you on when you were ill before

mr stoppitall
11-02-2010, 02:09 AM
i just wanted to be subscribed to this thread....and also how can that not be illegal? they appear to be streaming movies that are still at the cinema......

As a viewer of streaming media you are not at fault, the person who is hosting the stream is ;)

if you download it then you are committing the crime.

jakemaverick
11-02-2010, 03:09 PM
As a viewer of streaming media you are not at fault, the person who is hosting the stream is ;)

if you download it then you are committing the crime.

ah...thnx! you a qualified lawyer then or soemthing?

fekdemasons
11-02-2010, 03:38 PM
I've heard two-way conversations where they have discussed portal problems, human behaviour and their experimental objectives. They communicate using telepathy in English. I assume they are using English so they don't have to swap between languages and make linguistic mistakes when they talk to humans.

Whenever there is communication, I see them with their black eyes, in shops and other public places. A typical sighting would be in a supermarket, with them experimenting with influencing shoppers into choosing stuff they did not intend to buy. For example, if a shopper is about to buy Red Leicester cheese, they will attempt to change their mind into buying Cheddar instead. Their telepathy centres around influencing thoughts and decisions.

I guess supermarkets are places where thousands of decisions are made every day. Mostly subjective choices, and so it's a perfect place for them to experiment upon us, using whatever method they are using.

I was with you up untill the bit about Red Leicester...

Do you work for a Dairy marketing company ??

daniel_uk
11-02-2010, 07:03 PM
what medicine did they have you on when you were ill beforeI have been taking Risperidone for about five years, and I'm still taking it, but this isn't psychosis. I think the medication has slightly altered my brain to be able to pick up on their telepathy and see them as they really are.

I would say that as long it does not drive you crazy you should perhaps start taking notes and try to adopt an investigative approach.That's a good idea, thank you.

My advice for you is, if you dont think they are harming anyone, including you, leave it alone.My concern is that they are learning to influence our basic decision making, in order to use it against us down the line. I am also concerned that they may get violent if I confront them.

I was with you up untill the bit about Red Leicester...

Do you work for a Dairy marketing company ??
I know it sounds strange, but it's not about what they are testing us with, it is about the fact that they can divert our choices, or should I say, learning to divert our choices.

daniel_uk
12-02-2010, 12:39 PM
I was thinking about contacting the Ministry of Defence. Not that I don't trust the police, it's just that the MoD seem to be better qualified to deal with aliens.

daniel_uk
12-02-2010, 01:34 PM
They told me to try the Home Office, as they would be illegal immigrants. :confused: :mad:

fekdemasons
12-02-2010, 01:39 PM
They told me to try the Home Office, as they would be illegal immigrants. :confused: :mad:

They closed the X files recently , didn't you hear ?

THere is no threat to our "security " apparently :cool:

jamesc
12-02-2010, 04:23 PM
They closed the X files recently , didn't you hear ?

THere is no threat to our "security " apparently :cool:

That"s true Feck apart from the small amount of money they will save compared to the hundreds of millions they are spending or have spent in Iraq and Afghanistan, it seems that unknown objects that can enter and leave British air space at will, is of no security risk at all.:eek::rolleyes:

fekdemasons
12-02-2010, 04:37 PM
That"s true Feck apart from the small amount of money they will save compared to the hundreds of millions they are spending or have spent in Iraq and Afghanistan, it seems that unknown objects that can enter and leave British air space at will, is of no security risk at all.:eek::rolleyes:

What it really means is, there is fuck all they can do about it..

Scrambling Jets and choppers against these things is a waste of fuel.

They stillkeep an eye out for them in some areas though James ....

jamesc
12-02-2010, 05:34 PM
What it really means is, there is fuck all they can do about it..

Scrambling Jets and choppers against these things is a waste of fuel.

They stillkeep an eye out for them in some areas though James ....

Yes, waste of time is a good quote mate, the likely hood of them still paying attention and assessing reports and sightings is very probable.

jakemaverick
12-02-2010, 06:25 PM

or maybe it just means that they do actually know and they're considered 'allies' or (masters?) probably or something?

daniel_uk
12-02-2010, 06:34 PM
No, these aliens are coming in through dimensional portals, so there are no UFOs involved.

I called a few government departments today... and they all told me to try another department. Passing the buck.

I was going to call my MP, but I'd only get through to some administrator vetting the calls. But I know where my MP lives, so maybe I'll go in person.

jakemaverick
12-02-2010, 07:50 PM
no, these aliens are coming in through dimensional portals, so there are no ufos involved.

I called a few government departments today... And they all told me to try another department. Passing the buck.

I was going to call my mp, but i'd only get through to some administrator vetting the calls. But i know where my mp lives, so maybe i'll go in person.

don't do it man!!! You will be abdcuted and tortured by these yobs!!! Keep it to yourself!!! <true story in the sig...>

daniel_uk
12-02-2010, 08:46 PM
don't do it man!!! You will be abdcuted and tortured by these yobs!!! Keep it to yourself!!! <true story in the sig...>

I read most of your story... and I'm shocked. :eek:

But if I don't report the aliens to the authorities, we could all die!!!

citywoman
12-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Hi daniel,
May I ask a couple of questions?

1. In what way are they trying to influence decisions? Are they speaking to peoples minds? What are they saying to the shoppers?

2. Do you see them enter/exit through these dimensional portals?

daniel_uk
12-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Hi daniel,
May I ask a couple of questions?

1. In what way are they trying to influence decisions? Are they speaking to peoples minds? What are they saying to the shoppers?

2. Do you see them enter/exit through these dimensional portals?

They're practicing influencing decisions by switching peoples intentions from their original choices to something different. This may not seem like a threat to our species, but if you consider that today they're perfecting how to make someone choose Cola instead of Lemonade by sending them via some telepathic means, a strong signal to pick up the Cola. But tomorrow they could influence decisions made by world leaders!

I can hear the aliens discussing stuff like:

ALIEN 1: He wants lemonade, so we'll switch him to Cola, ready?
ALIEN 2: Okay, going with Cola now. "COLA, COLA, COLA."
ALIEN 1: Try for an extra bottle!
ALIEN 2: Yes, he's loading up with Cola now!

I have heard them talking about the portal and that they are experiencing problems "synching" correctly, whatever that means. But I never see them enter or exit. I just see the people with black eyes at the same time I hear their telepathic communications.

citywoman
12-02-2010, 10:03 PM
Thanks very much, daniel.
As far as "what you should do" I'd say you're in a rather unique position right now.
I, personally, have never seen ANYTHING like ufo's, reptilians, aliens etc.. but I think I'd turn this into an investigation. As was suggested.

conan1040
14-02-2010, 07:16 AM
For example, if a shopper is about to buy Red Leicester cheese, they will attempt to change their mind into buying Cheddar instead.

Why did they force people to pick that cheese instead of a regular cheddar? What so special about Red Leicester cheese?
There must be hundreds of different cheese labels in the fridge, why they bother with Red Leicester brand?
Do you think they may have something to do with those brands of cheeses (other groceries too) that they make humans buy?

http://www.thehouseofcheese.ca/images/RedLeicester-English.jpg

trepidation
14-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Daniel Uk, I'm not sure whether I believe you as this is disturbing knowledge indeed, but if you're sincere in your words you truly posess a profound gift. If you can read their thoughts and pierce through their illusion, surely you can do much more if you train your mind. Meditate on your questions, and see how far you can take your talent. So far you've only been reading the situation, see if your talent can manifest in other ways. I'd wager you're capable of the same abilities as the beings your observing, and perhaps more.

jakemaverick
14-02-2010, 06:11 PM
I read most of your story... and I'm shocked. :eek:

But if I don't report the aliens to the authorities, we could all die!!!

worse things than dying, pls don't do that whatever you do!!!

daniel_uk
14-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Why did they force people to pick that cheese instead of a regular cheddar? What so special about Red Leicester cheese?I was just giving an example. If they are practicing altering decisions as mundane as choosing cheese, then I suspect they will be moving up to altering more dangerous decisions as they progress.

If you can read their thoughts and pierce through their illusion, surely you can do much more if you train your mind. Meditate on your questions, and see how far you can take your talent. So far you've only been reading the situation, see if your talent can manifest in other ways. I'd wager you're capable of the same abilities as the beings your observing, and perhaps more.I'm not here to develop my alleged talent. I'm concerned that there are aliens freely wandering about; and that just observing them is like spotting the Spanish Armada off the coast of England in 1588, and instead of warning Sir Walter Raleigh ASAP, I'm looking for a more powerful telescope to have a closer look first!

worse things than dying, pls don't do that whatever you do!!!I have to do something.

trepidation
14-02-2010, 09:22 PM
I'm not here to develop my alleged talent. I'm concerned that there are aliens freely wandering about; and that just observing them is like spotting the Spanish Armada off the coast of England in 1588, and instead of warning Sir Walter Raleigh ASAP, I'm looking for a more powerful telescope to have a closer look first!

But if you could discover a way to shield oneself from their attacks and better observe these odd fellows maybe others can do so as well. You say no one would believe you, but what if you could somehow get others to see what you're seeing, or even better, completely tear down their illusion so others can see.

majorlee
14-02-2010, 10:00 PM
pretty interesting stuff Daniel and thank you for sharing it here

why do the actions of the 'black-eyed' people disturb you? apart from the obvious why do you think there intention is bad?

have u seen one of these people use there portals?

do u think its possible they are training themselves for a bigger event where to help or save humanity they are practicing for their mission?

have you considered taking pictures/vids subtly with a mobile phone/camera?

it must be very frustrating to live in a world of this happening, especially somewhere u have to go, ie shopping - is there anywhere else you have noticed this phenomena happening too?

i can only say that maybe u need to address your fear and when the shopper is being influenced, drop one of your thoughts in there instead and see if you can make a difference, after all it might be a teaching for you as an individual - think on it and good luck with your investigations

ohh and try and draw what is happening in certain scenes your experience too this will help us and others understand better

spitalwings
15-02-2010, 05:10 AM
I'm shocked, for years i've heard stories of these beings influencing the cheese buying public, but now you have provided 100% proof. You should deffo report this to local authorities and let us all know the outcome.

daniel_uk
15-02-2010, 09:24 PM
I'm between the Devil and the deep blue sea. If I do something, I'll have broken cover and they'll know that I can see them for what they are. If I do nothing, then I'm sure their intentions are hostile and it will just be a matter of time before they make themselves known.

I keep thinking about the North American Indians and the Australian Aborigines who were both pushed off their land by the white settlers. The aliens are humanoid, therefore probably descended from apes, and so their animal instinct will be to use their superior technology to conquer us.

Just because they are an advanced civilisation from another dimension doesn't mean they're not capable of violence. And if their weapon is their minds, using suggestion and getting us to do things against our will, then they could easily insert a kill command and we would all turn on each other....... not that we would need that much encouragement!

freethinker
16-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Daniel

you need to confide in someone you trust

then go out together and experience some aliens together get your friend to video the experience

then go back and discuss the results

if your friend encountered the same things then you are onto something

what mental illness were you diagnosed with, what medication did they give you (i'm not suggesting this is the same thing)

daniel_uk
16-02-2010, 12:37 PM
The medication is relevant in this case because it is what is enabling me to pick up their telepathic communications. I've been on lots of anti-depressant pills and stuff, but for about the last 7 years I've been taking 6mg of risperidone per day, and this I think is what has changed my mind chemistry to be in a slightly altered state, giving me the ability to hear them and see them as they really are.

I know what psychosis is, and this is not the same thing.

16-02-2010, 01:31 PM
check out this guys channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/stanley03061973

majorlee
16-02-2010, 04:21 PM
I keep thinking about the North American Indians and the Australian Aborigines who were both pushed off their land by the white settlers. The aliens are humanoid, therefore probably descended from apes, and so their animal instinct will be to use their superior technology to conquer us.

Just because they are an advanced civilisation from another dimension doesn't mean they're not capable of violence. And if their weapon is their minds, using suggestion and getting us to do things against our will, then they could easily insert a kill command and we would all turn on each other....... not that we would need that much encouragement!

i'm sorry Daniel but this is such a primitive 20th century way of way of thinking

u seem blocked in your thoughts and i suggest you start to learn meditation and find help within, work on your fear for starters

daniel_uk
16-02-2010, 05:57 PM
i'm sorry Daniel but this is such a primitive 20th century way of way of thinking

u seem blocked in your thoughts and i suggest you start to learn meditation and find help within, work on your fear for starters

My thinking stems from Darwin, who observed this happening with lots of species.

I'm pretty sure my thoughts are not blocked... and I'm pretty sure the aliens intent is hostile.

soon
18-02-2010, 02:29 PM
Hay, I got black eyes :)u pretty ?

freethinker
18-02-2010, 02:37 PM
risperidone is an anipsychotic often used to treat schizophrenia, my advice is to double the dosage and see if the problem goes away

have you discussed this with your doctor ?

mido
19-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Sorry to be sceptical but you avoid answering significant questions, so for me (considering the circumstances) this doesn't yet sound plausible. Why not describe everything in more detail, including the portals you see?

Sooner or later you're going to need evidence of some kind, otherwise after a while you'll be seen as just an attention-seeker.

daniel_uk
19-02-2010, 08:41 AM
have you discussed this with your doctor ?No, but I will.

Sorry to be sceptical but you avoid answering significant questions...
Which questions, specifically?

cthru
20-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Hi daniel, I have experienced what you describe and yes they do scan you. From my own experience they probably are aware that you are aware of them . I even witnessed this totally blackeyed thing in a couple of very well known "New Age " leaders/gurus. You are correct in that they are everywhere and are attemping to influence the population especially the youth. This is in conjunction with chemtrails. It is most helpful to carry orgon-ite with you . They can't stand to be around for long.
To clarify ......I'm not on any meds and never have been nor have I been diagnosed with any mental affliction or disturbance. I don't use mind altering drugs or substances either.

jackdaw
21-02-2010, 01:04 AM
Let's have some detailed descriptions, which is pretty reasonable to ask isn't it?

Sorry, but the posts to date are pretty vague, seemingly designed to spark peoples' imagination so that they draw creative conclusions.

Maybe you are hallucinating or there are other factors at work, but to date I, like others, can't give this any credibility.

jakemaverick
21-02-2010, 01:07 AM
daniel

if u tell your dr abt this or anybody else in so called 'authority' it is very likely u will not be posting here agn or anywhere else as they will lock you up and chemically labotimise you...

please dnt do it!

newworldengineer
21-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Well I don't know what to believe about this, cos for one thing I don't want to be a cosmic douche, but then I don't want to negate how strange things are at the moment in relation to the veil between worlds becoming thinner and thinner.

I mean I've been reading up on the experiences on the Erowid Risperidone vault: http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Pharms_Risperidone.shtml

It doesn't look like it's really that good for you mentally to be honest, but drugs work differently for different people and it might've opened up some other pathways in your brain, but it also might be damaging others, I'd focus on finding inner peace without the use of chemicals, there are plenty of things in nature that can help, just takes a bit of research.

trepidation
21-02-2010, 07:21 PM
It is most helpful to carry orgon-ite with you . They can't stand to be around for long.

That's great to know.

motokeiru
22-02-2010, 03:56 AM
You sound scard, how old are you?