PDA

View Full Version : Fluoride and the Pineal Gland

rreeve
05-02-2010, 07:30 PM
I was just reading up on Fluoride to try and find out why it's got so much bad press and why others including dentists claim the benefits far out-weigh the costs.
From chemistry at school I remembered that experiments involving fluoride should always be conducted using plastic containers because fluoride can eventually dissolve through glass. This made me question it's purpose and the motives of the people who swear by it.
I found information that claim dentists are forced to promote the use of Fluoride or have their practicing license revoked. Don't know about you but this triggers alarm bell's for me.
Anyway I came across this website that described a scientists research on fluorides effect on the brains pineal Gland and I found it quite disturbing so I thought I would add a link to it here. fluoridealert.org >> (http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/)

This scientists research got me thinking. Have any of you noticed how young girls now seem to be maturing at lot quicker than they used to? Is there a connection here?

David has on many occasions pointed out the importance of our pineal Gland (our third eye) and I found more information that claims that fluoride actually calcifies the Pineal Gland. Could fluoride be a transparent attempt by those in power to disable our third eye?

Theres also evidence that it has a dociling effect on people which would obviously make us easier to control. Here's a link to a wiki discussion page that points out why fluoride is so bad for us. Wiki page >> (http://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Talk:Fluoride)

So as not to appear completely narrow minded I would also like to hear what people claim to be the benefits of fluoride if there are in-fact any benefits at all.

motleyhoo
06-02-2010, 05:24 AM
1) I really know of no benefits. It was first used by Nazi's to keep prisoners dumb and docile, and these same Nazi's fled Germany after WWII, many ending up running what are now the world's largest pharmaceutical, chemical, and pesticide companies.

2) Sodium Flouride is the toxic byproduct of several industries and is classified as a hazardous material. Because of this, it is very expensive to pay for the disposal of it. What better than to create a scheme whereby its is deemed so healthy that cities have to buy it and put it in our water supplies. It's a con game, and one that is poisonong people.

3) If you give Sodium Flouride to mice who have learned a maze, they get so dumb they forget how to run the maze, and become of incapable of relearning it. In fact, they start acting like they no longer even care, even tho they know there is a piece of fine cheese waiting for them at the other end.

4) The FDA says how much Sodium Flouride is safe to consume and this is how they set the limits in drinking water. But what they seem to overlook (likely on purpose, because there is no way they don't know this) is that people drink many glasses of water per day or drinks made with the water. They also cook with it, brush their teeth with it, etc. This means people are getting way more than what the safe limit is supposed to be.

5) If you really want to know why programs like Flouride get pushed so hard by faceless, nameless people, look at where it started and follow the money trail. Money overrides public safety every time.

hawks29
06-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Was just about to start a thread on similar subject. I went to the the dentist today for a check up, near the end the dentist said he was just going to add some CONCENTRATED fluoride to my teeth for preventetive measures. I didn't know what to do, i was sayin no in my head because i think fluoride is a poison yet let him do it!!!

Needless to say i went straight to the shop and got a drink to rinse and spit with . I've never had this done before so it must be a new thing can anyone confirm this.

whitewolf
07-02-2010, 09:51 AM
I was just reading up on Fluoride to try and find out why it's got so much bad press and why others including dentists claim the benefits far out-weigh the costs.
From chemistry at school I remembered that experiments involving fluoride should always be conducted using plastic containers because fluoride can eventually dissolve through glass. This made me question it's purpose and the motives of the people who swear by it.
I found information that claim dentists are forced to promote the use of Fluoride or have their practicing license revoked. Don't know about you but this triggers alarm bell's for me.
Anyway I came across this website that described a scientists research on fluorides effect on the brains pineal Gland and I found it quite disturbing so I thought I would add a link to it here. fluoridealert.org >> (http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/)

This scientists research got me thinking. Have any of you noticed how young girls now seem to be maturing at lot quicker than they used to? Is there a connection here?

David has on many occasions pointed out the importance of our pineal Gland (our third eye) and I found more information that claims that fluoride actually calcifies the Pineal Gland. Could fluoride be a transparent attempt by those in power to disable our third eye?

Theres also evidence that it has a dociling effect on people which would obviously make us easier to control. Here's a link to a wiki discussion page that points out why fluoride is so bad for us. Wiki page >> (http://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Talk:Fluoride)

So as not to appear completely narrow minded I would also like to hear what people claim to be the benefits of fluoride if there are in-fact any benefits at all.

I said exactly the same on another thread a couple of days ago, spooky ;) along with this for info, http://www.i-openers.net/video/warning-fluoride-the-pineal

Here's a link to a (free to download) sound healing for the Pineal gland.

http://tomkenyon.com/sound-gifts

innerlight
07-02-2010, 02:08 PM
the awesomeness that is the ultimate "all that is/infinity/whatever" yanked me out a most unhealthy environment and placed me into a new home, in a new state, with a new family, with something very awesome....WELL WATER....not sure about all the pluses/negatives of "well water", but one thing I do know: it tastes a heck of a lot better than the tap water i'm used to, and it has ZERO FLUORIDE..........now if i could only stop sucking down the Pepsi and Miller Lite and ingest more of it....i'm sure i'm replacing one poison with another, but I was totally excited to be fluoride free....thank you people for all the helpful links! long been a fan of the pineal gland :)

velasca
07-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Is the fluoride found naturally in green tea harmful to the pineal gland as well? I drink up to six cups a day of the stuff so I hope not!

motleyhoo
08-02-2010, 07:11 AM
Is the fluoride found naturally in green tea harmful to the pineal gland as well? I drink up to six cups a day of the stuff so I hope not!

The fluoride in tea is calcium fluoride. I think the jury is still out on whether or not it is bad. There are screamers on both sides of the argument.

princessofwands
08-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Was just about to start a thread on similar subject. I went to the the dentist today for a check up, near the end the dentist said he was just going to add some CONCENTRATED fluoride to my teeth for preventetive measures. I didn't know what to do, i was sayin no in my head because i think fluoride is a poison yet let him do it!!!

Needless to say i went straight to the shop and got a drink to rinse and spit with . I've never had this done before so it must be a new thing can anyone confirm this.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

ufochick
08-02-2010, 11:50 AM
the awesomeness that is the ultimate "all that is/infinity/whatever" yanked me out a most unhealthy environment and placed me into a new home, in a new state, with a new family, with something very awesome....WELL WATER....not sure about all the pluses/negatives of "well water", but one thing I do know: it tastes a heck of a lot better than the tap water i'm used to, and it has ZERO FLUORIDE..........now if i could only stop sucking down the Pepsi and Miller Lite and ingest more of it....i'm sure i'm replacing one poison with another, but I was totally excited to be fluoride free....thank you people for all the helpful links! long been a fan of the pineal gland :)

Sweet tea, hot and cold. :) Homemade lemonade, home made juice, these are what i have switched too using distilled water. WE have located a reverse osmosis water filter system that fits the kitchen sink for about 350 US dollars and removes flouride and everything else. Filters are long lasting.

I will be trying to get our local gov to stop adding flouride to the water, that will take some research I'm afraid, any links would be great.

Dana

ownoiz
08-02-2010, 12:01 PM
Benefits of fluoride?

None for us. Plenty for alcoa and their buddies. Search the forum theres plenty of opnions.

Well maybe one benefit, it can passify ya if thats what one wants.

image:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=203&pictureid=6366

Dude, she's fine! Look at her. She's having a good time. She's got her toothpaste.

saty
30-06-2011, 07:36 PM
The fluoride in tea is calcium fluoride. I think the jury is still out on whether or not it is bad. There are screamers on both sides of the argument.

Interesting.
Drink tea has tons of benefits, i doubt it calcifies the pineal gland tho i'm not sure