PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe Earth is under quarantine?

childofthetao
05-02-2010, 11:16 AM
If so, why? If not, why not?

I personally don't believe we are under quarantine simply because we are being told that we are.

This will therefore stop us from complaining too much about all the cancelled space missions and accept sending photo-bots to planets which transmit information that is easily controlled and manipulated to shape how we see the universe and ourselves.

I believe that we are out there already, but the peons should be concerned solely with turning the gears at the bottom of the machine.

Peace
Child of the Tao

Anders Lindman
05-02-2010, 01:08 PM
I have heard several people, including Steven Greer, saying that Earth is in a state of quarantine until we have become peaceful enough to be allowed to do interstellar travel.

I think that's correct. Imagine for example Dick Cheney going out into space with his shotgun. :eek:

Dick cheney's got a gun - YouTube

veritasvoice
05-02-2010, 01:41 PM
I would say the only quarantine Earth is under is the one being enforced by the governments, transnational corporations and monarchs of the world. There is an infinite universe waiting beyond our planet, but we are being kept here to preserve their power.

Once humanity starts spreading out from Earth, the time for taking politicians and corporations seriously is over, because humans will need to become self-reliant in order to survive the challenges of space exploration.

Anders Lindman
05-02-2010, 02:11 PM
I want to add that I think it's the world leaders who are in a quarantine, not individual people. It's quite possible for a person to bypass the quarantine I believe, and maybe that has already happened in several cases.

childofthetao
05-02-2010, 02:16 PM
I have heard several people, including Steven Greer, saying that Earth is in a state of quarantine until we have become peaceful enough to be allowed to do interstellar travel.

I think that's correct. Imagine for example Dick Cheney going out into space with his shotgun. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGKlIoyno6c

I used to believe Greer, but now I don't. To me he really does seem like someone put there to appease us and make us think things are happening, make us think that we need to allow some kind of world gov/army that will ensure no more war and lift the quarantine. Hey presto: NWO.

I think we are doing things on the moon and mars and who knows where else. And as long as we believe we are under quarantine, no one is going to do or say anything about that, they are free to do whatever they want.

Peace
Child of the Tao

Anders Lindman
05-02-2010, 02:19 PM
There is an infinite universe waiting beyond our planet, but we are being kept here to preserve their power.

That's also true I think. That the world leaders want people to remain trapped withing their sphere of power and control. That's a part of the eggshell around our world I wrote about in another post. That eggshell is not a part of the quarantine as I see it.

Therefore, we should not wait for CNN, our politicians or other gatekeepers to make contact with ETs. We should bypass these authorities and make direct contact with the ETs ourselves.

Anders Lindman
05-02-2010, 02:21 PM
I used to believe Greer, but now I don't. To me he really does seem like someone put there to appease us and make us think things are happening, make us think that we need to allow some kind of world gov/army that will ensure no more war and lift the quarantine. Hey presto: NWO.

I think we are doing things on the moon and mars and who knows where else. And as long as we believe we are under quarantine, no one is going to do or say anything about that, they are free to do whatever they want.

Peace
Child of the Tao

I believe Greer, but it's suspicious that his Disclose Project hasn't lead to much concrete results. So he could be controlled opposition.

childofthetao
05-02-2010, 02:32 PM
I believe Greer, but it's suspicious that his Disclose Project hasn't lead to much concrete results. So he could be controlled opposition.

When I saw the project camelot interview with him it made me reaslise a lot of what he says isn't as factual as he claims and is merely his opinion.

In another talk of his he thanks the guy introducing him and says "blah blah blah I know how much work is involved in it" then gives the guy a look that (to me anyway) literally said "none because we are both full of shit".

I can't ignore my intuition, Greer is either controlled opposition or is full of it, I think the former.

Peace
Child of the Tao

Anders Lindman
05-02-2010, 03:38 PM
When I saw the project camelot interview with him it made me reaslise a lot of what he says isn't as factual as he claims and is merely his opinion.

In another talk of his he thanks the guy introducing him and says "blah blah blah I know how much work is involved in it" then gives the guy a look that (to me anyway) literally said "none because we are both full of shit".

I can't ignore my intuition, Greer is either controlled opposition or is full of it, I think the former.

Peace
Child of the Tao

It's interesting to listen to Greer, Camelot, Coast to Coast and things like that. But it's also a bit frustrating because not many actual results have been generated. Maybe because real contact with ETs is problematic since it could lead to much havoc for our human civilization. It would be somewhat of a shock to have real official ET contact. And how the heck to make personal contact with ETs? :confused: Tricky.

lyricusmagna
05-02-2010, 05:53 PM

I personally don't believe we are under quarantine simply because we are being told that we are.

This will therefore stop us from complaining too much about all the cancelled space missions and accept sending photo-bots to planets which transmit information that is easily controlled and manipulated to shape how we see the universe and ourselves.

I believe that we are out there already, but the peons should be concerned solely with turning the gears at the bottom of the machine.

Peace
Child of the Tao

We used to be quarantined. Not anymore. We have found a way to travel to other planets and star systems.

majorlee
07-02-2010, 02:05 AM
We used to be quarantined. Not anymore. We have found a way to travel to other planets and star systems.

if so...then our galactic neighbours will be trying to make sure we go exploring in peace and understand that space is not something we can monopolize

another reason why disclosure is close imo

mrindigo
07-02-2010, 03:33 AM
another reason why disclosure is close imo

If that day ever comes, it'll certainly be interesting. If they do that, It would likely be on a holiday of some sort (Christmas I'm thinking). I imagine a lot of people wouldn't go to work if that were announced, so it would make sense to do that when most of the workforce was already on vacation.

Apart from that though, how much would change? I was of the previous notion before that nothing would, but I'm not sure of that any longer. In order for that kind of announcement to be public, the ruling negative party would have to be stripped of position and power. After that, the only limitation are the ones we set for ourselves. :)

horus13
25-02-2010, 11:46 PM
The race isn't in quarantine as such and "interstellar travel" isn't what you might expect - the distances and logistics involved are just too impossible - however travel has been made possible for a considerable time now through the use of star-gates and what you might think of as "teleporting". It takes approximately thirty seconds to get to Mars and you can move just about anything.

mrindigo
26-02-2010, 01:35 AM
The race isn't in quarantine as such and "interstellar travel" isn't what you might expect - the distances and logistics involved are just too impossible - however travel has been made possible for a considerable time now through the use of star-gates and what you might think of as "teleporting". It takes approximately thirty seconds to get to Mars and you can move just about anything.

I've heard the claims, and seen them used in popular shows like Stargate SGI 1 and the Doom movie. It's said that Hollywood drops a bit of truth here and there, but this is one of those things that I'm not so ready to accept. They may be actual things/devices, but there isn't really enough for me to go on. Theorizing and speculation on the subject is a different matter though, as they don't require immediate proof or evidence to solidify it.

It's also possible that this is just a diversionary tactic to keep us mentally occupied. I've used this analogy before, and it still applies... Think of it like dumping a big bucket of legos in front of a child. Chances are they'll be too occupied creating and fabricating things to really pay attention to what the adults are doing/talking about. ;)

aratron
26-02-2010, 09:54 PM
I would say the only quarantine Earth is under is the one being enforced by the governments, transnational corporations and monarchs of the world. There is an infinite universe waiting beyond our planet, but we are being kept here to preserve their power.

Once humanity starts spreading out from Earth, the time for taking politicians and corporations seriously is over, because humans will need to become self-reliant in order to survive the challenges of space exploration.

+1

lordzoma
26-02-2010, 11:38 PM
The earth is 100% under quarrantine because of the way in which incarnation takes place on this planet.

Everywhere else in the galaxy when you die, you go into the astral, remember everything, choose where you're born and what you're born into, and you remember everything that happened in the astral as well as every one of your previous lives.

On earth, most people are simultaneous incarnators, which means our soul split up into every single life we're incarnating as and each one lives completely separately, with no prior memory and no knowledge of the other lives.

No alien is going to want simultaneous incarnators wandering around the galaxy screwing with things. We're here and we're staying here until the planet is gone.

subl1minal
27-02-2010, 12:44 AM
The earth is 100% under quarrantine because of the way in which incarnation takes place on this planet.

Everywhere else in the galaxy when you die, you go into the astral, remember everything, choose where you're born and what you're born into, and you remember everything that happened in the astral as well as every one of your previous lives.

On earth, most people are simultaneous incarnators, which means our soul split up into every single life we're incarnating as and each one lives completely separately, with no prior memory and no knowledge of the other lives.

No alien is going to want simultaneous incarnators wandering around the galaxy screwing with things. We're here and we're staying here until the planet is gone.

Hey, could you give me some more info on this please? :)

noobcybot
27-02-2010, 12:52 AM
Hey, could you give me some more info on this please? :)

I think LordZoma is alluding to the type of theory put forward in 'The Matrix V' and related books. Very interesting stuff.

stewart edwards
27-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Image yourself as an alien for a moment, flying above the Earth. What would you make of the human race? Bullying, wars, nations not able to get on with each other, egos, greed, power plays, destruction of other forms of life, etc.

You may view the human race being in puberty or as childish brats squabbling in the playground. :eek:

sm1973
27-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Image yourself as an alien for a moment, flying above the Earth. What would you make of the human race? Bullying, wars, nations not able to get on with each other, egos, greed, power plays, destruction of other forms of life, etc.

You may view the human race being in puberty or as childish brats squabbling in the playground. :eek:

Spot on there :)
It's a bit like how we on here view the "sheeple" who watch mindless television shows and worship mindless celebs :D

subl1minal
27-02-2010, 10:47 PM
I think LordZoma is alluding to the type of theory put forward in 'The Matrix V' and related books. Very interesting stuff.

Ok brilliant thank you, I'll check it out!

Exactly, babies, whinging and crying till they get what they want!

consciousness
01-03-2010, 06:33 PM

Peace
Child of the Tao

What type of quarantine ?

Slightly related.
I read that the earth has some kind of energy net/barrier around it, which prevents humans from going too far away from the earth via space travel. Another thing i heard about the same thing is that this barrier/net prevents certain astral travel activities.

georgelobuono
10-03-2010, 02:07 AM
I don't think there can be a quarantine, except in cases of proven offensive risks to immediate neighbors. The gray alignment isn't even native to this galaxy, so their idea of a quarantine is just their way of trying to con naive people into thinking they're the only aliens we can contact. We can easily contact our neighbors---people already have. Sure, our government is crude and needs to be humbled, but disclosure will go a long way in doing that. My understanding is that our native alien neighbors want us to reject the gray alignment's predatory intrusions and get up to speed on the more normal, peaceful interactions with neighbors, instead.