PDA

View Full Version : Morgan Freeman A Satanist?

imaginationofourselves
02-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Did anyone hear the interview of Morgan Freeman by Fearne Cotton on BBC radio 1 on Monday?

When Fearne Cotton asked "so you've played God & Nelson Mandela, is there anyone bigger that you could possibly play?"

Morgan Freeman replied "Satan"

Fearne Cotton then laughed uncomfortably & said uncomfortably "well I suppose if you play God you should play Satan"

Morgan Freeman then said "Satan is misunderstood you know"

Fearne Cotton then didn't seem to know what to say & played then played a song!!

Did anyone else hear that??

newworldengineer
02-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Did anyone hear the interview of Morgan Freeman by Fearne Cotton on BBC radio 1 on Monday?

When Fearne Cotton asked "so you've played God & Nelson Mandela, is there anyone bigger that you could possibly play?"

Fearne Cotton then laughed uncomfortably & said uncomfortably "well I suppose if you play God you should play Satan"

Fearne Cotton then didn't seem to know what to say & played then played a song!!

Satan can't be understood, he is a liar. (if he exists ;))

but that is quite interesting if that's how it was played out, I wonder if you can catch a repeat of that interview on the website?

imaginationofourselves
02-02-2010, 09:19 PM
try bbc iplayer

Siva
02-02-2010, 09:21 PM
Here's the linky. 2hrs and 45 minutes of Fern Cotton must be a bit like water boarding

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00qcp9b/Fearne_Cotton_Monday_Morgan_Freeman_is_on_the_show !/

edward123
02-02-2010, 09:26 PM

I didn't hear it, but someone like morgan freeman is at the top of his game and he must be high up in the secret societies to be able to sustain that level of fame and wealth. It comes with the territory and they all follow the same thing. Thanks for posting the info.

edward123
02-02-2010, 09:27 PM
2hrs and 45 minutes of Fern Cotton must be a bit like water boarding

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00qcp9b/Fearne_Cotton_Monday_Morgan_Freeman_is_on_the_show !/

:D:D

themime
02-02-2010, 09:31 PM
36:27 mark for anyone wishing to retain their sanity and avoid listening to the whole show.

meksar
02-02-2010, 09:33 PM
I am pretty sure Morgan Freeman is a Freemason, to be that famous and wealthy 95% of the time you would have to be. He is also most likely connected to the Boule society like most of the influential black people in America.

karen3
02-02-2010, 09:43 PM
I am pretty sure Morgan Freeman is a Freemason, to be that famous and wealthy 95% of the time you would have to be. He is also most likely connected to the Boule society like most of the influential black people in America.

Do you really feel that powerless?

edward123
02-02-2010, 09:52 PM

I don't think that meksars post suggests they feel powerless.

karen3
02-02-2010, 09:54 PM
I don't think that meksars post suggests they feel powerless.

That's exactly what he's saying, whether he knows it or not.

marpat
02-02-2010, 09:55 PM

but that is quite interesting if that's how it was played out, I wonder if you can catch a repeat of that interview on the website?

Read the book of Job

edward123
02-02-2010, 09:56 PM

He isn't saying anything of the kind. Cut the analysing. You sound like dr frasier crane.

marpat
02-02-2010, 09:57 PM

Why, just because his name sounds close?

Being pretty sure and saying he most likely might be is just not good enough. It all comes down to you having a resentment for anybody having wealth and success, an inferiority complex.

edward123
02-02-2010, 09:57 PM

Good post , and well informed info there to.

firstlook
02-02-2010, 10:02 PM
He gave heath those pills on the set of the Dark Knight.:eek:;):D

meksar
02-02-2010, 10:02 PM

Not at all, but i know what Hollyweird is all about and the "directors couch" aint no tea party for most people. I think Morgan Freeman is a great actor but the environment of Hollywood is not nice, lets just put it this way Tinseltown is a place where they don't how to treat people like human beings.

karen3
02-02-2010, 10:03 PM
He isn't saying anything of the kind. Cut the analysing. You sound like dr frasier crane.

Ok, you need to be spoon fed too, huh Edward?

I am pretty sure Morgan Freeman is a Freemason, to be that famous and wealthy 95% of the time you would have to be.

You're telling me that someone who decides to publicly state that the only way to become wealthy and successful is to be part of a certain secret socieity feels good about themselves?

conan1040
02-02-2010, 10:04 PM
multi-frame gifs can be a little annoying .... no offence ;)

meksar
02-02-2010, 10:09 PM
He gave heath those pills on the set of the Dark Knight.:eek:;):D

Heath Ledgers pills i believe were swithced by Diana Wolozin an Israeli masseuse in Mary Kate Olsen's New York apartment. If you found someone lying facedown unconscious would you call a ambulance?, or the owner of the property numerous times before finally calling for help?. I believe that this was another one of these murders connected to Hollyweird cult, first off it boosted publicity for the Dark Knight and secondly Heath Ledger was said to be aware of things like 9/11 and and against the war of terror.

firstlook
02-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Heath Ledgers pills i believe where swithced by Diana Wolozin an Israeli masseuse in Mary Kate Olsen's New York apartment. If you found someone lying facedown unconscious would you call a ambulance?, or the owner of the property numerous times before finally calling for help?. I believe that this was another one of these murders connected to Hollyweird cult, first off it boosted publicity for the Dark Knight and secondly Heath Ledger was said to be aware of things like 9/11 and and against the war of terror.

wouldnt suprise me. Heath was good people. Prime meat.

meksar
02-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Ok, you need to be spoon fed too, huh Edward?

You're telling me that someone who decides to publicly state that the only way to become wealthy and successful is to be part of a certain secret socieity feels good about themselves?

Im saying that the secret societies are rife in Hollywood, to become wealthy and succesful in this world usually involves a lot of ass kissing and even soul selling. Hollywood is run by Zionists/Freemason's who want to pollute the masses with pro N.W.O idealogies whilst at the same time putting the truth right in fornt of our faces. Most people dont acknowledge the truth so it's a great little game for them.

meksar
02-02-2010, 10:19 PM
wouldnt suprise me. Heath was good people. Prime meat.

There was an interview shortly after his death with the Batman director Christopher Nolan and when asked about Heath's death he smirked for a second before regaining composure. One of the stuntmen also died during filming, Christian Bale was arrested around the time of the London premiere and Morgan Freemason had a car srash. The media where even using headlines like the "Dark Curse strikes again".

firstlook
02-02-2010, 10:22 PM
There was an interview shortly after his death with the Batman director Christopher Nolan and when asked about Heath's death he smirked for a second before regaining composure. One of the stuntmen also died during filming, Christian Bale was arrested around the time of the London premiere and Morgan Freemason had a car srash. The media where even using headlines like the "Dark Curse strikes again".

well im not going to look at the cast and crew with hard eyes. I dont know that world. Its always weirder then it seems. That much Im sure of.

:)

dogsmilk
02-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Heath Ledgers pills i believe where swithced by Diana Wolozin an Israeli masseuse in Mary Kate Olsen's New York apartment. If you found someone lying facedown unconscious would you call a ambulance?, or the owner of the property numerous times before finally calling for help?. I believe that this was another one of thesers connected to Hollyweird cult, first off it boosted publicity for the Dark Knight and secondly Heath Ledger was said to be aware of things like 9/11 and and against the war of terror.

You'd sort of expect him to be aware of 911 - it was a big news story.

Hollywood killing stars to make films popular may sound like a good idea but you'd start running out of quality actors pretty quick. Not to mention buggering up sequels.
That said he was working on The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - so I think Terry Gilliam did it to boost publicity when he realised he was making a turkey - Dark Knight could well hold its own. Nobody would suspect Gilliam because everyone knows bad juju surrounds his films - look at that Don Quixote disaster. It's as good as any other wild speculation.

If you're right, Charlie Sheen must be shitting himself. For the last couple of years.

meksar
02-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Remeber people Dogsmilk does not exist.

dogsmilk
02-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Remeber people Dogsmilk does not exist.

Who? ;)

clint_giles
02-02-2010, 10:59 PM
36:27 mark for anyone wishing to retain their sanity and avoid listening to the whole show.

thank you god

karen3
03-02-2010, 12:33 AM
There was an interview shortly after his death with the Batman director Christopher Nolan and when asked about Heath's death he smirked for a second before regaining composure.

Do you have a link to this interview?

marc_o
03-02-2010, 12:37 AM

God bless ye! :D

meksar
03-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Do you have a link to this interview?

I would have posted it if i did, one of those things that just vanished.

marc_o
03-02-2010, 12:40 AM

I agree Karen.

marc_o
03-02-2010, 12:40 AM

A little evidence please??

marc_o
03-02-2010, 12:45 AM
Im saying that the secret societies are rife in Hollywood, to become wealthy and succesful in this world usually involves a lot of ass kissing and even soul selling. Hollywood is run by Zionists/Freemason's who want to pollute the masses with pro N.W.O idealogies whilst at the same time putting the truth right in fornt of our faces. Most people dont acknowledge the truth so it's a great little game for them.

Dude, famous and wealthy people are certainly not 95% of the time Freemasons. And if you say they are, then prove it, otherwise dont make such a claim.

The way these wealthy people are controlled is through the same way everyone is. Only a certain mindset can rise to the top, you have to shill, have zero self respect/dignity, brown nose, be in fear of what other think, conform to your institution. You dont have to be in a secret society. Granted some are, but 95 per cent? Come on mate! Thats completly unsubstatiated.

Fear is the #1 control mechanism.

d9d9d9
03-02-2010, 12:47 AM

Excellent observation, I agree with karen3.

marc_o
03-02-2010, 12:47 AM
There was an interview shortly after his death with the Batman director Christopher Nolan and when asked about Heath's death he smirked for a second before regaining composure.

Thats very interesting, do you have a link to the interview, or could you point me to where it may be?

marc_o
03-02-2010, 12:49 AM
thank you god

haha, my sentiments exactly!

Mo0n5tar
03-02-2010, 01:03 AM
Excellent observation, I agree with karen3.

Are you and Karen both NLP practitioners or something, adherents to some LOA cult type institution?

Meksar's comment is factual and accurate, there is a long list of Black entertainers who would be equally as rich and successful as Freeman, but who without being affiliated or "onside" ended up DEAD.

Video Professor Griff Speaking On Masons Pt 2 Jennifer Hudon's Family Got Taken Out On Some Ritual Killings Says Jay Z Signed Rick Ross Young Jeezy Cause They Were Known Drug Dealers Audio - YouTube

Gets reeeeeeeal interesting around the 1.20 minute mark.

James 2:5-6

Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? But you have insulted the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court?

d9d9d9
03-02-2010, 01:25 AM
Are you and Karen both NLP practitioners or something, adherents to some LOA cult type institution?

Yep... I sold my soul to Santa.

subl1minal
03-02-2010, 01:36 AM
Heath Ledgers pills i believe were swithced by Diana Wolozin an Israeli masseuse in Mary Kate Olsen's New York apartment. If you found someone lying facedown unconscious would you call a ambulance?, or the owner of the property numerous times before finally calling for help?. I believe that this was another one of these murders connected to Hollyweird cult, first off it boosted publicity for the Dark Knight and secondly Heath Ledger was said to be aware of things like 9/11 and and against the war of terror.

And thankfully he left us an amazing and inspiring performance for us freethinkers out there.

But wasn't his death to do with Dr Parnassus? since it's heavily occult affiliated.

torus
03-02-2010, 01:39 AM
"Satan is misunderstood you know"

yeah, he's white.

meksar
03-02-2010, 01:43 AM
And thankfully he left us an amazing and inspiring performance for us freethinkers out there.

But wasn't his death to do with Dr Parnassus? since it's heavily occult affiliated.

Well he was shooting a scene for the Dr Parnassus in Blackfriars Bridge and in a hangmans noose (resaerch what happened to Roberto Calvai). That film was rife with symbolism and had pretty heavy occult implications from what i have heard.

ben87
03-02-2010, 02:08 AM
I noticed Morgan Freeman is now the introduction voice for 'cbs' news program. WALTER CRONKITE DID THE INTRODUCTION VOICE BEFORE HIM. I was wondering if Morgan also took over for being the voice of sage/moloch???

Does anyone know who did the voice for sage/moloch for the last Bohemian Club meeting since Walter Cronkite died last year, I was wondering if Morgan Freeman has stepped into the shoes?

subl1minal
03-02-2010, 02:23 AM
Well he was shooting a scene for the Dr Parnassus in Blackfriars Bridge and in a hangmans noose (resaerch what happened to Roberto Calvai). That film was rife with symbolism and had pretty heavy occult implications from what i have heard.

Yeah I saw that in a video. Man, would be so tragic if that's the case.. I was quite affected by his death and I wasn't even a fan of his.

But I guess this is where the Illuminati draw their energy from!

newworldengineer
03-02-2010, 06:02 AM
"Satan is misunderstood you know"

yeah, he's white.

cos whites are the only ones known to be a predatory to the human race right? *Sigh*

torus
03-02-2010, 06:05 AM
cos whites are the only ones known to be a predatory to the human race right? *Sigh*

you have to forgive my lame attempts at humor.

phemohilia
03-02-2010, 06:09 AM
I like Morgan Freeman, seems like a good person and a solid guy. I'd hate to think that he's involved in anything underhanded. And that Fearn Cotton is one sweet piece of candy, rrrowlll!!! :D

eternal1stparty
03-02-2010, 06:16 AM
Satanist or not, the sound of his voice is very soothing to my ears.

karen3
03-02-2010, 09:02 AM
I would have posted it if i did, one of those things that just vanished.

That's convenient, and not very surprising.

So, for all intent and purpose, this interview doesn't really exist, probably never happened ( at least in the way you said it did). But people here read it, and because what you're implying fits into something they want to be true, they'll take it as fact.

You basically just throw as much mud at people as you can, in the hope that some of it will stick.

karen3
03-02-2010, 09:10 AM

Meksar's comment is factual and accurate, there is a long list of Black entertainers who would be equally as rich and successful as Freeman, but who without being affiliated or "onside" ended up DEAD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVdFjBWVOmM

I'm not a member of any cult, 'LOA' based or otherwise.

It's really very simple: When he says that 95percent of people who are successful and rich are masons, he is saying that talent, hard work and perseverance count for nothing. He's saying that, in this case, Morgan Freeman got were he was through connections to something sinister and shadowy.

He quite clearly feels that nothing he will ever do with his life will amount to anything because he doesn't have these connections ... He feels worthless.

I've seen it before on these boards; people can't cope with the idea that they're not very good at certain things, so they invent the fantasy that the only people who get ahead must be cheating in some manner, locked in with the 'great plot', as it were.

myth
03-02-2010, 09:15 AM
Just sounded tongue in cheek really :)

kblood
03-02-2010, 09:23 AM
I will have to look into this a bit. Thanks for the links :) I havent read the thread yet though.

newworldengineer
03-02-2010, 11:03 AM
you have to forgive my lame attempts at humor.

Then, my message was aimed at any racists getting a hard-on over it ;)

rodin
03-02-2010, 11:19 AM

karen 3 whoever you are

your non sequiter posts seem to me to border on ad hominems

Please - lay out your position for us otherwise I might think you are here to disrupt the forum

Could be you simply have the internet equivalent of Aspergers syndrome - we seem to have had a few here lately - and I would hate to see offence taken if none was meant

karen3
03-02-2010, 01:23 PM
karen 3 whoever you are

Please - lay out your position for us otherwise I might think you are here to disrupt the forum

Could be you simply have the internet equivalent of Aspergers syndrome - we seem to have had a few here lately - and I would hate to see offence taken if none was meant

That fact that you took what I said to be a non sequiter speaks volumes about you.

freedom1st
03-02-2010, 01:35 PM

We have a new infiltrator ladies and gentelmen. Spotted a few of his/her posts. Another one here just to stir things up!

karen3
03-02-2010, 01:39 PM
We have a new infiltrator ladies and gentelmen. Spotted a few of his/her posts. Another one here just to stir things up!

Are you refering to me? If so, please be certain to enlighten me on how one would go about infiltrating an open forum?

freedom1st
03-02-2010, 01:48 PM
karen 3 whoever you are

I can't figure out why this poster is on this forum other than to nitpick. In which case what's the point? Why not go to a forum that is more suitable to his/her way of thinking? Unless of course the whole point is to discredit the posters on this forum.

freedom1st
03-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Are you refering to me? If so, please be certain to enlighten me on how one would go about infiltrating an open forum?

Why are you here? You don't seem to agree with anything. Are you lost?

karen3
03-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Why are you here? You don't seem to agree with anything. Are you lost?

Last time I checked, the purpose of forums like these were to debate ideas and opinions; you seem to be saying you don't like opposing views. Interesting, with a name like Freedom1st.

Why does listening to a different view point upset you? Is it because you're not very secure in your beliefs, and therefore need this site to be a back-slapping convention where everyone agrees with everyone else? Does that make you feel better about yourself?

You don't seem very secure, I have to say.

leviathanstaar
03-02-2010, 02:57 PM
Beliefe in it or not aside......you all heard what he said about Satan right?

Right?

lol.

How did many of you make it to the DI forums plz?

Any why do you stay like wtf lol.

1eyeopen
03-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Fearne Cotton then didn't seem to know what to say

Yeah, that's pretty normal for her.

karen3
03-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Beliefe in it or not aside......you all heard what he said about Satan right?

Right?

lol.

How did many of you make it to the DI forums plz?

Any why do you stay like wtf lol.

It sounded completely tongue in cheek.

Good lord, I sometimes wonder how you people make your way in the world ... Not very well, I suppose.

d9d9d9
03-02-2010, 06:57 PM
karen 3 whoever you are

If anyone is here to disrupt the forum... it's you Rodin. So less talking and more STFU from you, please.
Thanks in advance!

scooby doo
03-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Well Morgan Freeman is a pillow biter. Now IF there is such a thing as God and The Devil then from what I've heard God doesn't like pillow bitters much so auld Morgan IF he believes such thing knows what side his bread is buttered on.

P.S. He was shite as Mandella :mad:

scooby doo
03-02-2010, 07:26 PM
Here's the linky. 2hrs and 45 minutes of Fern Cotton must be a bit like water boarding

lol very good. See got where she is because of her looks (or other things???) and not her talent (or maybe it was a talent???) either way good post lol :D

Mo0n5tar
03-02-2010, 08:12 PM
In response to Karen 03
It's really very simple: When he says that 95percent of people who are successful and rich are masons, he is saying that talent, hard work and perseverance count for nothing. He's saying that, in this case, Morgan Freeman got were he was through connections to something sinister and shadowy.

Excuse me but the industry meksar is commenting on (hollywood) is comprised wholly of arse-lickers, sell-outs and initiates, you don't get anywhere in Hollywood without the say so of those higher up the pyramid, you are allowed a degree of success according to your talents imo.

I would also say that in modern society the pattern is replicated, either you tow the line, conform to the standards expected or you struggle to make ends meet, the most successful industries are those who prey on or exploit people, the most successful within those industries are the most predatory and immoral individuals.

He quite clearly feels that nothing he will ever do with his life will amount to anything because he doesn't have these connections ... He feels worthless.

My grandfather worked tirelessly as a joiner for years, but never made great success at his trade until he joined the Craft, the list of contacts greatly increased his workload and provided him with a network of associates enabling him to take on larger jobs, without Freemasonry my grandfather wouldn't have made as much money, that in his own words is why he joined.

I've seen it before on these boards; people can't cope with the idea that they're not very good at certain things, so they invent the fantasy that the only people who get ahead must be cheating in some manner, locked in with the 'great plot', as it were.

You're pop-psychological assessment is quite good, but naturally in this insane societal structure, the least Human among us sit atop the highest rungs of the ladder.

In this society, a certain degree of success is granted/permitted, rarely if ever earned, bestowed from the top down hence there aren't any heroes anymore, and the most successful among us are the most indulgent, excessive and untalented.

gullick
03-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Jesus Christ...

He made a joke about playing Satan.

Absolutely no proof whatsoever of satanism.

Mo0n5tar
03-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Jesus Christ...

Jesus Christ made a joke about playing Satan?

paloem
03-02-2010, 08:21 PM
he was in a really good film ? then most of you probably never watch tv or movies. karen is great :) who was philip green think that was who it was supposed to be based on. then it couldnt have been a true story , maybe it was all metaphores explaining the system and excrement we have to crawl through to get to the end. sorry for derailing your thread but it was a great film.
fern : uhm..... is there such thing as fern fetish,

you can pay for school . but you cant buy class.

she's great at work even though ive switched to chris evans for the musics better at the minute i still get a desire around ten to perv ....

over roy walker

her mum sounds good to.

paloem
03-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Jesus Christ...

thought it was quite witty too..

marpat
03-02-2010, 09:43 PM

Can you point out the well informed bit as I cant see it

marpat
03-02-2010, 09:49 PM

From what you have heard. Are you some sort of deep throat agent who gets lots of inside info or something?

As you are apparently an expert on the occult perhaps you can shed some light as to the occult implications of the film

kblood
03-02-2010, 10:40 PM
Well, the reason I am interested in this, is because a few years ago I was researching Morgan Freeman, and it did not seem he had played evil characters in any of his movies. This was just about the time the Bucket List had been done. Then I was surprised soon after by Wanted, and it seems he has noticed this himself if he is thinking about playing Satan as well. Would give him a more full palette of character roles played for him.

I really could not imagine him playing Satan though :) And I thought it was a witty remark he made there.

oink
03-02-2010, 11:06 PM
Morgan Freema(so?)n said that "Satan was misunderstood". I guess that must mean that he burns young virgins alive, and bows to horned statues.

Bollocks. He either made a joke, or he might just well be a Satanist. Whichever one, who cares?

"We do coz millions have suffered and died in the name of Satan." So fuck, I betcha that there are far more who have suffered similar fates in the name of God.

Those who actively slaughter in the name of anything, especially those who kill because they believe that bunches of bananas told them to, are twisted. And if Morgan Freeman is one of them, and you can prove it, then you have an arguement. But a throwaway remark on a tacky radio station does not in any way stand up.

d9d9d9
03-02-2010, 11:22 PM
http://www.religico.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/who-killed-more-people-in-the-bible-god-or-satan.jpg Joke... or is it? :D

ben87
04-02-2010, 01:11 AM
I noticed Morgan Freeman is now the introduction voice for 'cbs' news program. WALTER CRONKITE DID THE INTRODUCTION VOICE BEFORE HIM. I was wondering if Morgan also took over for being the voice of sage/moloch???

Does anyone know who did the voice for sage/moloch for the last Bohemian Club meeting since Walter Cronkite died last year, I was wondering if Morgan Freeman has stepped into the shoes?

leviathanstaar
04-02-2010, 09:31 AM
One way or another I know I'm not abnormal (and I'm not even Christian)
to hold in question when someone takes the idea of Satan in such light as he did.

Namely when they hold what some would say is a little bit of status, offer no further explanation, and the implications of the occult have been overhanging our culture for some time now.

Try and deny this. Then if you do, try and deny that you're the one in the wrong place.

imaginationofourselves
04-02-2010, 11:44 AM
But a throwaway remark on a tacky radio station does not in any way stand up.

For all the misinformation the BBC gives us day after day, its hardly a "tacky" radio station...

imaginationofourselves
04-02-2010, 11:48 AM
One way or another I know I'm not abnormal (and I'm not even Christian)
to hold in question when someone takes the idea of Satan in such light as he did.

Namely when they hold what some would say is a little bit of status, offer no further explanation, and the implications of the occult have been overhanging our culture for some time now.

Try and deny this. Then if you do, try and deny that you're the one in the wrong place.

I agree...

When I originally heard it what I felt most surprised about was why he brought up Satan?!

man go putney
04-02-2010, 12:05 PM

Morgan according to a 2006 article said he believes God & Satan are two sides of the same coin.

man go putney
04-02-2010, 12:08 PM

According to the bible God is a liar, and Satan told the truth. God told Adam and Eve not to eat the apples from the tree of knowledge or they would die. Satan said they would not, and that it was o.k to eat them.
They did not die, so who told the truth, and who was the liar?

leviathanstaar
04-02-2010, 12:11 PM
Although I feel it's dogma, Adam and Eve did die.

That isnt a good example for suggesting Satan's a good guy. It's a play on words used one side of the fence within itself.

conan1040
04-02-2010, 12:22 PM
According to the bible God is a liar, and Satan told the truth. God told Adam and Eve not to eat the apples from the tree of knowledge or they would die. Satan said they would not, and that it was o.k to eat them.

do not take esoteric stuff too literally ...

man go putney
04-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Although I feel it's dogma, Adam and Eve did die.

That isnt a good example for suggesting Satan's a good guy. It's a play on words used one side of the fence within itself.

There was no suggestion of the physical death of Adam and Eve in the bible.

Lucifer belongs to the same order of Angels as Michael and was cheif over the dominion 'order of virtues' (name=bearer of light) before that title was given to Michael. Clearly when you look at it there was a dispute in the heavens, and Lucifer and friends lost, and thier names were to be forever sullied. I believe angels are the same as the gods of ancient Greece and Rome ect. It is just a different title adopted by Judaism to describe the same beings. When reading the bible it is clear that, often when the word God is mentioned it is refering to more than one being. In the case of the use of the word Almighty God it is refering to the majority as opposed to the minority or a fewer number of beings. It is clear to me that Lucifer has been given a bad deal, because he made a stance against something he did not agree with and thus was cast out of his community so to speak, but then the lies were spread about him being the bad guy just to ensure he could not easily try to oppose them again.

man go putney
04-02-2010, 12:37 PM
do not take esoteric stuff too literally ...

Who said anything about esoteric stuff?

Common sense

patmcc88
04-02-2010, 02:09 PM
man go putney knows!

He's pretty much summed up what i wanted to say.

God = good? Satan = bad? Just some additional dichotomy for people to argue over to keep them confused in my opinion. The snake tried to free adam and eve from ignorance with an apple of knowledge and then God punishes them because he wants them to stay ignorant? This God fella sounds like a dick. Satan iconifies rebellion and breaking free from tyranny and oppression. I thought that was a key ambition of most people on this site.

I read a great essay written about the Matrix movie that suggested Neo was equatable to the devil. But it stills writes Neo as being a 'good' character. Its a good read, ill try to find it.

marpat
04-02-2010, 05:32 PM

But they did die to their innocence. Perhaps context might have some implication. Yes their eyes were opened to good and evil ye they died to their innocence and knew they were naked, which means they became vulnerable.

marpat
04-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Who said anything about esoteric stuff?

Common sense

You cannot apply common sense to a mystical book like the bible because such books can only be understood with a frame of mind that is beyond common sense. Common sense is only a generalisation of knowledge which is common to most people whereas in depth biblical knowledge is not that

marpat
04-02-2010, 05:36 PM
man go putney knows!

God = good? Satan = bad? Just some additional dichotomy for people to argue over to keep them confused in my opinion. The snake tried to free adam and eve from ignorance with an apple of knowledge and then God punishes them because he wants them to stay ignorant? This God fella sounds like a dick. Satan iconifies rebellion and breaking free from tyranny and oppression. I thought that was a key ambition of most people on this site.

I read a great essay written about the Matrix movie that suggested Neo was equatable to the devil. But it stills writes Neo as being a 'good' character. Its a good read, ill try to find it.

It is not even like that. In part of the old testament god sends an evil spirit to punish somebody. Cant remember what book it is but I do recall reading it. Satan is merely the tester of souls, as you will see in the book of job. Satan as the root of all evil is a christian concept.

paloem
21-02-2010, 11:51 AM
man go putney knows!

would you let your children do whatever they wanted.. maybe yes you would..
you would say dont do this because its not the right thing to do
then the kids would go and do it anyway..
would you ignore it . would that not instal chaos in your family life .

we came from monkeys this is fact.. do monkeys look happy

i think they have alot less worries than us they seem happy..

yes we are intelligent we are smart we have complex financial systems and genetically manipulated crops . is that what you would want for your children ..
<or goldfish would be a better anology .. because were sitting in the corner of gods livingroom with five second memorys >

monkeys >>>>> vegitarians >>>tree of knowledge . tree of life >>> man

thats my genisis view i know its not everyones, but i dont think it was apples gave us intelligence its been proven it was meat

and for any smart arses out there i know it wasnt monkeys.. chimps wasnt it?

just star wars revamped .. the essay was one persons anology .. the writer would be best to say who characters are based on . was luke skywalker saten or jesus

rodin
21-02-2010, 01:50 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVdFjBWVOmM

well moonie you went up in my estimation after that post ;)

(admittedly from a low base :D)

rodin
21-02-2010, 01:53 PM
I agree...

When I originally heard it what I felt most surprised about was why he brought up Satan?!

Product placement