PDA

View Full Version : Subliminal Messages found in "Lost" series

burkinalovefaso
14-02-2007, 02:57 AM
Heard in reverse: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

"only fools are enslaved by time + space"

Here are some Disney Subliminal messages found via NoobishPineapple:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

thoth
14-02-2007, 02:39 PM
Very interesting, I wonder how it works specifically.

lilloz
14-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Interesting, Thanks :D

auron
13-04-2007, 02:09 AM
This is one of the best articles i have read on subliminals. I came across it a few years ago:

http://www.textfiles.com/food/bw.txt

Some pretty shocking stuff.

lilloz
16-04-2007, 10:41 AM
Thanks auron (dying to play FFX now) i love subliminals and this looks interesting, i'll enjoy reading this :)

deca
16-04-2007, 12:13 PM
thanks auron
great link on subliminals, came across Neurophone before.
Heres a link were you can buy one.
http://www.toolsforwellness.com/75162.html?source=GOOGLE&gclid=CNSy18WAx4sCFTwHQgodnSIVHA

lilloz
16-04-2007, 01:05 PM
This is one of the best articles i have read on subliminals. I came across it a few years ago:

http://www.textfiles.com/food/bw.txt

Some pretty shocking stuff.

Think im going to stop watching the TV now.
Raised a lot of questions in my mind has that, im questioning some things I would have never questioned before, eye opening stuff thanks againÖ

mrguitarbear
16-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Derren Brown is the master of subliminal persuasion - watch this video , its unbelievable ! The secrets are revealed right at the end.

Derren Brown Youtube link

auron
17-04-2007, 12:02 AM
Thanks auron (dying to play FFX now) i love subliminals and this looks interesting, i'll enjoy reading this :)

Hey glad you like that game! It's my favorite of all time :D

celtic isis
17-04-2007, 12:51 AM
aww damn it, i have a subliminal pic but i don't know how to upload it into a post!

anyone who can help me out lol :o
thanks guys!

lilloz
17-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Hey glad you like that game! It's my favorite of all time :D

Yeah, mine too :D

purpledream
17-04-2007, 10:22 PM
I am a Hypnotist and use subliminal messages in my work and websites, they are very effective.

What really makes me laugh is the amount of people I come across who when I tell them I am a Hypnotist say 'Oh I don't believe in hypnosis.' They are the ones who are the very easy to hypnotise because they are walking around in a constant trance, just not aware of it.

lenejento
18-04-2007, 02:27 AM
I am a Hypnotist and use subliminal messages in my work and websites, they are very effective.

What really makes me laugh is the amount of people I come across who when I tell them I am a Hypnotist say 'Oh I don't believe in hypnosis.' They are the ones who are the very easy to hypnotise because they are walking around in a constant trance, just not aware of it.

lol, really? People walking around in a constant trance, how do they get that way I wonder? And how can we wake them up? :confused:

something
18-04-2007, 03:32 AM
The disney one is truly shocking. I'm amazed they get away with it.

something
18-04-2007, 03:33 AM

I'd like to see your websites, maybe with an explaination of the subliminals?

gordonfreeman
18-04-2007, 07:11 AM
Heard in reverse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTNqz1qkdgw&eurl=

"only fools are enslaved by time + space"

Here are some Disney Subliminal messages found via NoobishPineapple:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdzeGjUA3q0

I found so many stupid and arguing comments in most of those videos.

Here are many examples:

Your are really dumb if you believe any of it.

sweet. im a consumer whore. lol

if the disney shit were real which i'll admit some of it does look like it, it looks to me like dudes goofing around. how can these scenes be said to contain subliminal messages when there is no message? if some one hides a cock on the little mermaid poster it doesn't make it a subliminal message. it's just a cock! you cock!

why would you class them as subliminal messages? i would say the people who made them were taking the piss.

purpledream
18-04-2007, 11:01 AM
why would you class them as subliminal messages? i would say the people who made them were taking the piss.

The fact that you don't know they are subliminal makes them all the more powerful. This films are aimed at children, making them obsessed with sex at a young age might have advantages maybe? Setting them up for a live of thinking the most important thing in live is sex? Maybe then when they put erotic subliminals in other items they want to sell, they will be all the more appealing?

I am not saying this is fact, which is why I put them as questions.
But worth thinking about.

purpledream
18-04-2007, 11:04 AM
I'd like to see your websites, maybe with an explaination of the subliminals?

Well if I told everyone what they were, they won't work anymore would they?

Don't worry I am not doing anything too evil.

lilloz
18-04-2007, 01:21 PM
Well if I told everyone what they were, they won't work anymore would they?

Don't worry I am not doing anything too evil.

Humm I donít know why your post bothers me so much, I think itís because what youíre technically saying is that you wish to influence people without their knowledge.
To me that is morally wrong it just doesnít sit well with me at all.
You say youíre not doing anything to evil with it, that to me is a cop out if you are consciously making an effort to subliminally persuade somebody in a certain direction, whatever the reason its wrong.
You are entitled to do what you wish itís your website, money and all the rest. Just my opinion, thatís all.

purpledream
18-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Humm I donít know why your post bothers me so much, I think itís because what youíre technically saying is that you wish to influence people without their knowledge.
To me that is morally wrong it just doesnít sit well with me at all.
You say youíre not doing anything to evil with it, that to me is a cop out if you are consciously making an effort to subliminally persuade somebody in a certain direction, whatever the reason its wrong.
You are entitled to do what you wish itís your website, money and all the rest. Just my opinion, thatís all.

And the hidden message behind my message was: I don't feel comfortable putting my web sites up here, revealing who I am, where I live etc, and I really don't want to be accused of being here to advertise my business, especially seeing as I am new. So I made a little joke.

But hey, make judgements about me, I believe in freedom of thought.:D

something
19-04-2007, 05:53 AM
I believe in freedom of thought.:D

lmao!

ok, how about this, make an example sumbiminal for us to see on a geocities page or something like that, and maybe how you did it?

i know its easy to make them in flash

lilloz
19-04-2007, 11:42 AM
And the hidden message behind my message was: I don't feel comfortable putting my web sites up here, revealing who I am, where I live etc, and I really don't want to be accused of being here to advertise my business, especially seeing as I am new. So I made a little joke.

But hey, make judgements about me, I believe in freedom of thought.:D

Right

purpledream
19-04-2007, 12:48 PM
lmao!

ok, how about this, make an example sumbiminal for us to see on a geocities page or something like that, and maybe how you did it?

i know its easy to make them in flash

I mainly do them in flash and ani gifs. But they can also be in how you word things.

If you know how to make them why don't you show me an example? I might learn something new. :)

I will look for one of my graphic subliminals to post here.

purpledream
19-04-2007, 12:50 PM
Right

I do hope you can find it within yourself to feel happier today. :)

something
19-04-2007, 08:16 PM
ok we should compare notes, keep in mind i dont actually use any form of subliminals, i just know how to do it

let me see your stuff!